I'm a Lil ***** Tryna Get Big. Vol. Help me Gainzzz

Gaining weight takes so much dedication (and money). Been eating tons of grilled chicken breasts, salmon (wild caught sockeye) black beans and brown rice. Lots of peanut butter too (no salt/unsweetened).

Breakfasts are my only question, i've been eating egg whites and steel cut oats (w/ blueberries) and was wondering if I should just switch back to eating hard boiled eggs w/ the yolk.

I have to say, the one unexpected benefit is that you get so stuffed that the cravings for junk food have gone down.

Workouts have been kinda tough too because I love doing cardio but I burn calories so easily that I've had to cut a lot of it down. Been doing a lot of Yoga and stretches during off days.

Lastly, sleep is really the biggest challenge. Trying to get my body at least 7 hours of recovery, but it's always difficult to find the time.

Last edited:
Op more concerned with having a tasty treat in his mouth then he is about making gains with all them processed foods.

OP boutta eat hella hungry mans and fruit snacks instead of excercising his culinary genius and not lift weights because he doesn't think that'll give him gains. Have fun being skinny fat fam

Gaining weight takes so much dedication (and money). Been eating tons of grilled chicken breasts, salmon (wild caught sockeye) black beans and brown rice. Lots of peanut butter too (no salt/unsweetened).

Breakfasts are my only question, i've been eating egg whites and steel cut oats (w/ blueberries) and was wondering if I should just switch back to eating hard boiled eggs w/ the yolk.

I have to say, the one unexpected benefit is that you get so stuffed that the cravings for junk food have gone down.

Workouts have been kinda tough too because I love doing cardio but I burn calories so easily that I've had to cut a lot of it down. Been doing a lot of Yoga and stretches during off days.

Lastly, sleep is really the biggest challenge. Trying to get my body at least 7 hours of recovery, but it's always difficult to find the time.
Thank you for the advice. Repped.

OP boutta eat hella hungry mans and fruit snacks instead of excercising his culinary genius and not lift weights because he doesn't think that'll give him gains. Have fun being skinny fat fam
Dude what? You just went 0 too 100 real quick. I asked a question and you went Mad Black Women on me.

Fyi I was questioning the order in which I should do things, not if I should lift or not.
Gahdayum.

Do both simultaneously bruh. Lift weights and overload on calories and protien to feed your muscles in order to make gains. It's a simple formula bruh there's really nothing to confirm. I really don't know why you're second guessing everyone that's trying to help you

It was more of confirmation from the thread than second guessing. Never the less thanks.

BTW, can't believe I failed to mention this, but I eat tons of vegetables as well. Asparagus tips, brocolli, veggie medley's, spinach and arugula, string beans, etc...

OP obviously doesn't want to put in the work, if you eat one more pack of fruit snacks, I'm telling meth to lock this up.

Check if there's a Hawaiian bbq spot around and get you 2 mix plates. Give thx to the microwave

Op ain't eating any worse than you did in high school. Calm down folks.

Salute for learning to be a cook also.

Last edited:
Genetics play a huge role too. You might not ever make serious gainz. Don't sweat it.

My dad was about my size when he was younger, except not as tall. He started gaining heavy once he hit 9th grade because of football though. And right now he's buff as ****. So genetics play a role, but I know its not impossible because of him.

View media item 1710123On another note, this was my dinner today.
I grilled the Chops myself in McCormick Montreal seasoning, and that's just Uncle Ben's rice. I had nothing to do with that Cream Corn, my Grandmother made it and sent it to us, all I know is its homemade

My dad was about my size when he was younger, except not as tall. He started gaining heavy once he hit 9th grade because of football though. And right now he's buff as ****. So genetics play a role, but I know its not impossible because of him.

View media item 1710123On another note, this was my dinner today.
I grilled the Chops myself in McCormick Montreal seasoning, and that's just Uncle Ben's rice. I had nothing to do with that Cream Corn, my Grandmother made it and sent it to us, all I know is its homemade

Entire plate looks gross af tbh

Bruh...u got the one grandma in america who can't cook :lol: Corn doing the 400m butterfly in that slop :lol:

Pork Chops are packed w/ protein, so that's a start....it's OK to season them, too.

Back
Top Bottom