I'm a Lil ***** Tryna Get Big. Vol. Help me Gainzzz

I'm actually very grateful for all this support lol

Expected abunch of lil ***** jokes and Zapatos jokes

As many as you can handle. You can switch out ingredients too. They're good as hell though, that weird combo of stuff doesn't seem as weird once you eat it.

Stop snacking on ******** also, get some trail mix and dried fruits in your life.
Only dried fruits I've ever seen are dried bananas chips.
What else they got outchea?

As many as you can handle. You can switch out ingredients too. They're good as hell though, that weird combo of stuff doesn't seem as weird once you eat it.

Stop snacking on ******** also, get some trail mix and dried fruits in your life.
Only dried fruits I've ever seen are dried bananas chips.
What else they got outchea?

I eat trail mix with mixed nuts, dried cranberries and blueberries, golden raisins, and M&Ms.

I did some Googles and found a list for you that I'm assuming is based on averages.

(Calories per 1/2 cup): Dried Cherries (266), Dried Blueberries (254), Dried Pears (236), Raisins (217), Dates (208), Dried Apricots (191), Dried Peaches (189), Figs (186), Dried Cranberries (185), Dried Apples (104), Prune Juice (91), Grape Juice (76), Passion Fruit Juice (74), Pineapple Juice (67) and Pomegranate Juice (27)

5'11" 155 lbs

I'm good :smokin

Never liked the muscled look. Ish looks mad uncomfortable and clothes don't look or fit right

Last edited:
I used to be 6' 135 when I stopped growing vertically. **** was horrible and I knew it. Think I grew a few more inches (ayo) and packed on a bunch of lean weight. Sitting at 180 now. Ideally want to be 200+

And they ain't lying bout your snack game being pretty whack OP gotta get some better nutrition going [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Edit: now that I think of it I think I was more like 140-145 at my lowest weight. 135 seems drastic :lol:

Last edited:
:rofl: ^

View media item 1704611
This is typically what I eat through the day till I get home (ignore bananas and mini juice, I ran out of the big bottle :lol: )
Then I get home and eat (usually either 2 hot pockets or Ramen because I'm lazy af and tired)
Then I'll get in a nap and then wake up to eat dinner.
(This is all if I don't have practice btw)
Then I'll have like Oreos, or some sort of desert before I go to bed

Somebody fill in some gaps and tell me where I should be eating more so I can get a gist of what I'm looking for here

That's the problem
You gotta eat more wholesome food, pa.
You need some meats and steaks in the mix, my G

And step your interior decoration game up B.
It's 2015 and you still got white countertops?

I'm almost identical to op, and I have zero motivation to really add any type of mass. I swear I have nothing but trick mirrors in my house cause I feel like I look damb good :lol:

In all realness... you really wanna gain weight? Go get married and have kids!
:lol:

after i got married and had my kid, that's really when i started getting in shape. i'm a manlet at 5'6" and went from 200+ swag surfing soft to 180# and some muscle on my frame.

5x5 push, pull, legs. heavy compounds. few isolation lifts. accessory lifts where needed. eat like an animal.

Last edited:
5'11" 155 lbs

I'm good
smokin.gif

Never liked the muscled look. Ish looks mad uncomfortable and clothes don't look or fit right
Sounds like something a woman would say.

Might give you a pass for da avy doe 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
roll.gif
OP on that vending machine diet.  Brett, quit basketball and get a part time job and then flourish at chipotle...better yet get a part time job at Chipotle

​
roll.gif
^

This is typically what I eat through the day till I get home (ignore bananas and mini juice, I ran out of the big bottle
laugh.gif
)
Then I get home and eat (usually either 2 hot pockets or Ramen because I'm lazy af and tired)
Then I'll get in a nap and then wake up to eat dinner.
(This is all if I don't have practice btw)
Then I'll have like Oreos, or some sort of desert before I go to bed

Somebody fill in some gaps and tell me where I should be eating more so I can get a gist of what I'm looking for here
You eat like a hood-rat

Yeah OP... chips and fruity snacks not gonna get you big!

You gotta get meat in you! All sorts of meats inside of you! Just go in and pound 'em!

Last edited:
Those "fruit" snacks have 5%> fruit/fruit juice in em, more sugar than anything. Where's your nuts at? Almonds are great, even get the cocoa dusted ones if u want something a lil sweet. Leave the transfats alone. Read the sodium levels in those chips and Chex Mix, no bueno.
It bothers me that Fruit Snacks have gotten away with people not really understanding that it is CANDY

It bothers me that Fruit Snacks have gotten away with people not really understanding that it is CANDY
It's genius actually. Most people just don't know or refuse to believe the truth.

OP doesn't realize he's working with a solid 6' frame and shouldn't be afraid to get big. Every time I hear any guy say "I don't wanna get big; I just wanna tone," I die inside.

I had to spend like 3 minutes explaining to this student that Fruit Snacks were nothing but candy. I asked him, "What is the difference between THAT and Gummi Savers." He had no answer. Like the word fruit shouldn't even be allowed in those damn "snacks." Naming is everything when it comes to food because people fall for everything man. Just use common sense, what the hell makes fruit snacks ok but "candy" isn't allowed?

But yea, people enjoy lying to themselves man. It is somewhat sad. Almost as bad as folks thinking they are getting 4 servings of fruit and vegetables in heavily sugared fruit drinks.

Back
Top Bottom