I'm a Lil ***** Tryna Get Big. Vol. Help me Gainzzz

Minor thread jack

I'm 6'4 220, and I want to bulk to 240 ish. I've been lifting for around 3 months now, and have been stuck at a max of 190 for 2, which is way to low for someone who considers themselves an athlete at 220.

When looking at it, I'm pretty sure my lack of gains is down to my diet ( I only eat around 2500 calories ).

Also, I've been told to only bench twice a week? How many times should I be hitting the gym.

Thanks for any help guys, much appreciated.

iono why but this thread reminded me of my friend who always stays trying to get bigger, but he's already big tho...he got a 465 lb bench max and weighs 310 lbs, but over the weekend he said he wanted to get bigger (around 330 lbs), think he wants to strong mans 

Anybody in here wanna match up our starting dates so we can make it to the promise land together?
Start today.

Why put off something when you can start right now. Go to Chipotle and get a big *** burrito and enjoy.
Minor thread jack

I'm 6'4 220, and I want to bulk to 240 ish. I've been lifting for around 3 months now, and have been stuck at a max of 190 for 2, which is way to low for someone who considers themselves an athlete at 220.

When looking at it, I'm pretty sure my lack of gains is down to my diet ( I only eat around 2500 calories ).

Also, I've been told to only bench twice a week? How many times should I be hitting the gym.

Thanks for any help guys, much appreciated.
http://niketalk.com/t/500128/stay-get-back-in-shape-vol-3-0-a-new-niketalk-a-new-thread/51480

Listen man just do what I did... Gained 15 lbs in a month

Start doing push-ups...do 20 at a time with a minute break in between sets...build up to 160 or so push ups

Get a dumbell...at least 25lbs and do 10 reps on each arm then take a minute break. Try to reach 50 reps on each arm

Once you get some mass build on the same routine and incorporate some more push ups after the weights etc

Eat before the workout and eat big after the workout

Try to do it at night so you can rest your body afterward when you sleep to get them gains faster

And be consistent...don't slack and do it every other day or so and you should be good

Last edited:
It's not impossible lol I did it!

It may have been 5 weeks or something but I gained 15 lbs of muscle

Last edited:
Listen man just do what I did... Gained 15 lbs in a month

Start doing push-ups...do 20 at a time with a minute break in between sets...build up to 160 or so push ups

Get a dumbell...at least 25lbs and do 10 reps on each arm then take a minute break. Try to reach 50 reps on each arm

Once you get some mass build on the same routine and incorporate some more push ups after the weights etc

Eat before the workout and eat big after the workout

Try to do it at night so you can rest your body afterward when you sleep to get them gains faster

And be consistent...don't slack and do it every other day or so and you should be good

15lbs of muscle in a month is impressive to me idk

lol you think you gained 15 lbs of muscle doing pushups and 25lbs curls? shut cho frail *** up. Only way I can see that is if you're an infant.

lol you think you gained 15 lbs of muscle doing pushups and 25lbs curls? shut cho frail *** up. Only way I can see that is if you're an infant.
laugh.gif
 Yea I was like where is the eating part. He didn't even touch on it

He might've gained 15 lbs in a month. Mostly water weight. Not lean muscle mass tho. That's impossible unless he's on roids.

I was 127 and built myself to 142

No need to be hostile I'm just speaking about my conditional experience and what I did to gain the weight

It's less believable that you gained 15 pounds of muscle. You might have gained 15 pounds in a month if you ate like 1500 extra calories a day.. but it's not all muscle.

Not knocking you for wanting to improve and better yourself, but simply doing pushups and bicep curls is not an ideal way of gaining strength. You might be able to do more pushups and your arms will get bigger, but you could add in lower body work, back, shoulders, etc. If you only have access to some dumbbells than you can still find a good full body bodyweight program that would help you gain strength all over. 

I could careless whether anyone believes my story or not I have more important things that command my attention but it is what it is...I'm not sure of the time scale exactly it may have been over a month but not more than 2

I was an ectomorph similar to the OPs situation and just shared the routine that helped me gain the weight...water weight may have also been a factor as well as not much calorie depletion though cardio related exercise

I could careless whether anyone believes my story or not I have more important things that command my attention but it is what it is...I'm not sure of the time scale exactly it may have been over a month but not more than 2

I was an ectomorph similar to the OPs situation and just shared the routine that helped me gain the weight...water weight may have also been a factor as well as not much calorie depletion though cardio related exercise
Oh that changed or something?

Story sounds even more fishy now.......

so you were an ecto and gained 15 lbs period? foh b.you finna pull something all that damn reaching. how do you even know it was muscle? pushups aint even for muscle building like that really.

so you were an ecto and gained 15 lbs period? foh b.you finna pull something all that damn reaching. how do yYouou even know it was muscle? pushups aint even for muscle building like that really.
laugh.gif
 THen he tried to say, "It wasn't a month exactly, but it wasn't 2 either." He is already backtracking. He lied ONCE but we are still supposed to believe him

laugh.gif
 at some of you trying to corner me like I orchestrated a murder or something by cross examining each statement...go drink your protein shakes you juice monkeys I wont return to this thread 

Last edited:
Same boat as you OP.. I'm 160 want to hit 185 and get cut up and bigger just need to graduate college first so I can fully dedicate myself. 

Back
Top Bottom