I'm afraid of no man..but..

sick.gif

frown.gif

im scared...

I saw that pic up there and jerked my leg back instantly because I felt something moving. Got me all paranoid.

Nothing bothers me... spiders... rats... snakes... nothing.... except roaches.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Whenever I see one I get so disgusted/mad/shook I just go beast mode. I use anything... random slippers.... brooms.... even my BB gun and just go all out. If Isee one at night... either I kill it or I'm not sleeping in that room
sick.gif

and the ones in egypt
eek.gif
huge and fearless... seen one that had my uncles cat running away from it.

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

coconut crab

coconut_crab.jpg

coconut_crab.jpg

Holy *%*%!!!!!
eek.gif

That creature looks like one of those you find on those deep sea diving excursions.

Yo for some damn reason. I tend to get afraid of bugs! No ayo! Its just weird.

IDK why the hell I came in here, knowing full well I'm petrified of insects....Ima have problems sleeping tonight
ohwell.gif

Watching those shows on TLC that talk about insects that get inside people and eat them from the inside out freak me the _____ out.

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

this is why you live on the west coast!

nah uh, even the west coast be buggin'
tired.gif
not where i lived in oregon.
sure there's the little guys, but no roaches, no phatty spiders.

i'm not gonna lie man..i see a roach that size i'm gone!! lol ive seen some like that around va

I hate roaches. They GLIDE if u let em get big enough. However, they have nothin on these

Bed%20Bug-Cimex_lectularius.jpg

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

that aint nothin. come to houston and youll see som MONSTERS. YOU HEAR ME? MONSTERS. AND THEY FLY.

QFT. I just moved into this older house this year, and I knew we had a roach problem on day one. The lady I live with told me that whatever I do, DO NOT openthe pantry. It was a little pantry near the dining room and from what I heard it hadn't been open in years. So one day I was doing a deep clean of thewhole house, and for some reason I just decided to go ahead and open it. I opened it and I swear to god there were at least 50 roaches, it was theheadquarters. BIG HUGE roaches all chillin in there. These effers where HUGE I'm talking godzilla roaches on steroids. It was a horrible sight I shut itimmediatly. So later that day I built up the strength to buy 2 cans of raid and just go to work. So I opened it up and used both hands to spray both cans atonce. I sprayed and sprayed for at least 5 mins until both cans were empty. After I swept all of them up I counted over 70 of them in the dust pan no joke.

Back
Top Bottom