I'm gonna go ahead and make a prediction about winter 2011

I like the theory OP and obviously it's logical ...... and shout out to @Windycity7 as well. If it does come to fruition(Bred's and Concords), you'll get your props for sure homie for saying it first!

I like the theory OP and obviously it's logical ...... and shout out to @Windycity7 as well. If it does come to fruition(Bred's and Concords), you'll get your props for sure homie for saying it first!

Concords WILL release next holiday season. why? because anniversary XIs look too similar to drop Columbias again as a holiday shoe. not to mention it would be pointless to drop a basically all white shoe in the winter.

if anything, Columbias will release summer next year or spring/summer 2012, with a few retro+ colorways to follow. I also heard the XIs will be the Doernbecher shoe for this year. only time will tell...

Concords WILL release next holiday season. why? because anniversary XIs look too similar to drop Columbias again as a holiday shoe. not to mention it would be pointless to drop a basically all white shoe in the winter.

if anything, Columbias will release summer next year or spring/summer 2012, with a few retro+ colorways to follow. I also heard the XIs will be the Doernbecher shoe for this year. only time will tell...

Originally Posted by jordanize84

And you know what they need to retro again? They need to retro some 14's, maybe some 8's and even some 16's.(Bred 16's)

Funny how so many people on this forum seem to know what JB "Need" to Retro.

Black/Red 16s only released two years ago. Is it really that hard for you to find shoes somewhere other than your local Footlocker.?

Originally Posted by jordanize84

And you know what they need to retro again? They need to retro some 14's, maybe some 8's and even some 16's.(Bred 16's)

Funny how so many people on this forum seem to know what JB "Need" to Retro.

Black/Red 16s only released two years ago. Is it really that hard for you to find shoes somewhere other than your local Footlocker.?

Originally Posted by 555fresh

Would be nice but quality hasn't been there. So, I don't know if I'd wanna spend that kinda money.

JB don't care. Retailers will buy them anyway, and even if they all get RTVd, JB will make it back by cutting quality again and pushing the price up.

Originally Posted by 555fresh

Would be nice but quality hasn't been there. So, I don't know if I'd wanna spend that kinda money.

JB don't care. Retailers will buy them anyway, and even if they all get RTVd, JB will make it back by cutting quality again and pushing the price up.

Originally Posted by sthebest

nah bro im telling you they more than likely will NEVER retro the columbias the anny xi were the retro..... but i will agree about the xi being the DB shoe for this yr

Originally Posted by sthebest

nah bro im telling you they more than likely will NEVER retro the columbias the anny xi were the retro..... but i will agree about the xi being the DB shoe for this yr

I mean, the Bred XI's were coming out in the CDP anyway... I have no idea why they released the SJ's last year, nor the CG's this year.

So there sort of is a pattern... so it wouldn't surprise me to see them release Concord's next year. They know they'll make money off of it, so why not?

I mean, the Bred XI's were coming out in the CDP anyway... I have no idea why they released the SJ's last year, nor the CG's this year.

So there sort of is a pattern... so it wouldn't surprise me to see them release Concord's next year. They know they'll make money off of it, so why not?

Originally Posted by windycity7

ACTUALLY OP IS RIGHT X-MAS OF 2011 JB IS RELEASING THE CONCORD XI....... & HES DROPPING THE BRED XI ON THE SAME DAY REMEMBER WHERE YOUR HEARD IT FIRST-

WINDYCITY7

OH & SWINGSHOT I DOUBT JB EVER....YEAH I SAID EVER WILL RE-RELEASE THE COLUMBIAS THE ANNY XI WERE THE RETRO FOR THEM.......

Originally Posted by windycity7

ACTUALLY OP IS RIGHT X-MAS OF 2011 JB IS RELEASING THE CONCORD XI....... & HES DROPPING THE BRED XI ON THE SAME DAY REMEMBER WHERE YOUR HEARD IT FIRST-

WINDYCITY7

OH & SWINGSHOT I DOUBT JB EVER....YEAH I SAID EVER WILL RE-RELEASE THE COLUMBIAS THE ANNY XI WERE THE RETRO FOR THEM.......

I'm sure they'll release someday soon. XI's always sell out and they're pretty good about not ODing on the releases. I think they'll do concords next Holiday and then Breds the year after and Columbias somewhere in between. I just don't see them dropping a mostly-white shoe in the middle of the Holiday season. I'd love for them to drop Breds again. I just have the CDP ones and my Timbs feel more soft and comfortable than those things.

I'm sure they'll release someday soon. XI's always sell out and they're pretty good about not ODing on the releases. I think they'll do concords next Holiday and then Breds the year after and Columbias somewhere in between. I just don't see them dropping a mostly-white shoe in the middle of the Holiday season. I'd love for them to drop Breds again. I just have the CDP ones and my Timbs feel more soft and comfortable than those things.

I'm tellin you guys....with this per-order your copy of NBA ELITE 11 from gamestop and get concords in the game, I'm pretty sure JB is hinting at something for the year of 2011.

I would also, like to see the black/red XIs retro, but i just think its too damn soon. JB will probably save retroing those for when their brand starts to go under lol. Columbia wouldn't be bad either, but like was stated before, i don't think they would release the columbias a year or two after the silver anniversary XIs, but you never know...look what happened with the 6s this year :-/

Only time will tell, but remember where you hears this prediction first.....FROM ME!!!!

I'm tellin you guys....with this per-order your copy of NBA ELITE 11 from gamestop and get concords in the game, I'm pretty sure JB is hinting at something for the year of 2011.

I would also, like to see the black/red XIs retro, but i just think its too damn soon. JB will probably save retroing those for when their brand starts to go under lol. Columbia wouldn't be bad either, but like was stated before, i don't think they would release the columbias a year or two after the silver anniversary XIs, but you never know...look what happened with the 6s this year :-/

Only time will tell, but remember where you hears this prediction first.....FROM ME!!!!

i was def. thinking the same thing. didn't factor in the game, but that def. adds to ur point. i was thinking either concords or columbias. i was thinking they'd prolly save the concords for last tho.

Back
Top Bottom