I'm in College and Im not smashing

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Go to some parties and drink a bit. I swear, drinking can raise one's confidence by that much more.

But honestly, just be yourself fam... Everything else will fall into place. Good luck

Why is this so long? 
laugh.gif
 You're either A) Not trying so you should try or B) You're ugly and should probably lower your standards.

Why is this so long? 
laugh.gif
 You're either A) Not trying so you should try or B) You're ugly and should probably lower your standards.

Damn... I empathize with you. Turn yourself into that ____ on campus. Slide around in other communities too. You gotta be the mythological guy that freshmen be like "Oh that's ____!" when you've never seen them in your life.

Become a myth

Become a legend

Become Master Hand

Damn... I empathize with you. Turn yourself into that ____ on campus. Slide around in other communities too. You gotta be the mythological guy that freshmen be like "Oh that's ____!" when you've never seen them in your life.

Become a myth

Become a legend

Become Master Hand

I say you just knock down a bunch of below average chicks, that's better then not smashing at all!

How you think your kids gonna look at you, when you tell them you couldn't smash any broads in college.

College is the best opportunity to experience all your sexual curiosity(pause) get it out now man.

I say you just knock down a bunch of below average chicks, that's better then not smashing at all!

How you think your kids gonna look at you, when you tell them you couldn't smash any broads in college.

College is the best opportunity to experience all your sexual curiosity(pause) get it out now man.

Originally Posted by Put em up

So you want him to bang as many fat chicks as possible?

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

Word. I dont recommend that. Who wants that?

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

Word. I dont recommend that. Who wants that?

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

We could talk about a million different reasons why he's not smashing. We could theorize and offer help all we want. We can question his swag, look, and personality.

But when it's all said and done, dude is just going to start laying down mediocre looking broads. Then he's going to try to parlay the mediocre broads into something halfway decent but nothing near what he orignally envisioned as wifey material. Then after having a so-so girlfriend for a period a time, he will get the opportunity to cheat with something better or stay loyal to the girl who was down. This is the system, you can't beat it, you just have to learn to operate within it. I've seen it, I've lived it, there's really no way out. If you think you're going to come on a college campus as an average dude and slay a whole bunch of 9's and 10's, you're on crack. In reality, you play the odds, eventually bag an 8 and hope she's not a nympho.

I just wished dudes would keep it real with what is actually going on instead of acting like their current situation is really what they were looking for. We're too macho to admit failure, though. There's no 12 year old kids saying "When I grow up I want to smash 5's and 6's", but that's what a lot of dudes end up with.
This might be the realest post I've ever read. lol, I definitely admit that I'm not stranger to the 6-7 club. I have standards somewhere along the lines, but I've slayed some unmentionables in my day.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

We could talk about a million different reasons why he's not smashing. We could theorize and offer help all we want. We can question his swag, look, and personality.

But when it's all said and done, dude is just going to start laying down mediocre looking broads. Then he's going to try to parlay the mediocre broads into something halfway decent but nothing near what he orignally envisioned as wifey material. Then after having a so-so girlfriend for a period a time, he will get the opportunity to cheat with something better or stay loyal to the girl who was down. This is the system, you can't beat it, you just have to learn to operate within it. I've seen it, I've lived it, there's really no way out. If you think you're going to come on a college campus as an average dude and slay a whole bunch of 9's and 10's, you're on crack. In reality, you play the odds, eventually bag an 8 and hope she's not a nympho.

I just wished dudes would keep it real with what is actually going on instead of acting like their current situation is really what they were looking for. We're too macho to admit failure, though. There's no 12 year old kids saying "When I grow up I want to smash 5's and 6's", but that's what a lot of dudes end up with.
This might be the realest post I've ever read. lol, I definitely admit that I'm not stranger to the 6-7 club. I have standards somewhere along the lines, but I've slayed some unmentionables in my day.

Back
Top Bottom