I'm in College and Im not smashing

Originally Posted by spacerace

Being black and going to WVU? Good luck! My only advise would be to first build a social life with your male friends. Eventually, interaction your male friends will lead to interaction with the opposite sex.
Been sayin this for years
smh.gif
. People do not listen to me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

kinda true.. if you're a "regular" black male and don't play college sports or a part of the greek life.. You're not smashing sistas.. They'd rather hang around them Karamo h o m o thug types than a regular blk dude. Snow bunnies will F with you, only by referral by a friend or friend of a friend.

and you study mechanical engineering? Best bet for you is to find a foreign chick.

thats a lie...yea being in a frat or playing ball might help but with the right idgaf atittude the "sistas" give it up too...popularity=overrated

i agree though that some of them would rather hang around the lame types...but thats the same with any girl imo

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

kinda true.. if you're a "regular" black male and don't play college sports or a part of the greek life.. You're not smashing sistas.. They'd rather hang around them Karamo h o m o thug types than a regular blk dude. Snow bunnies will F with you, only by referral by a friend or friend of a friend.

and you study mechanical engineering? Best bet for you is to find a foreign chick.

thats a lie...yea being in a frat or playing ball might help but with the right idgaf atittude the "sistas" give it up too...popularity=overrated

i agree though that some of them would rather hang around the lame types...but thats the same with any girl imo

Y'all kill me with that I'm to regular for black girls BS. plenty of dudes hittin black girls and they aren't thugs, athletes or part of Greek life.

Y'all kill me with that I'm to regular for black girls BS. plenty of dudes hittin black girls and they aren't thugs, athletes or part of Greek life.

rip.gif

closepinpinsearchminimizeforwardbackzoomoutzoominzoomin

[table][tr][td][/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]