I'm in love with my best friend

Originally Posted by ROME357

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Wanting to "screw up" means that she wants to screw as many dudes as she can before she feels like settling/ slowingdown.
You're going to be there waiting like a fool until she decides to "screw up".

You're a good back up for her because she knows you'll always be there. You're like her safety net for "screwing up

QFT
Truth. I had a similar situation with one of my best friends, she always took advantage of my kindness and ability to anything she asked,especially after I told her. Then I finally saw the light and stop being her little $++$!. And our relationship changed. Now she calls me all the time andwants to take me out, realizing that I'm not putting up with her crap anymore.

save the friendship... dont rush a relationship wit her cuz if yall are suppose to be together it will happen.... but rushing it can only mess things up

Im in love with my best friend.

This means friend zone, it will not end well of u confess to them

A chick once told me that "GIRLS LIKE TO DATE JERKS AND MARRY SQUARES". To all of the dudes that are in luv with your female friend. Whichone are you?

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Im in love with my best friend.

This means friend zone, it will not end well of u confess to them
^^^You can always get yourself out of the friend zone(u should not be there anyway). The key is to show her that you now exactly what she wantsfrom a dude and exploit it. I should write a book or charge $$$
laugh.gif

Maybe I'm the only one that's heard this. But supposedly friends make the best couples. Either way, I think you should tell shorty how you feel. Thingsaren't gonna be the same obviously. Either she'll accept or decline. If she declines, I think the funny feeling is gonna be there, but only for alittle while. If she's your best friend, I doubt she'll replace you for somebody else just for that.

majority of the time it never works... if you guys breakup then you will never be as close as before...but this is most of the the time not all the time...

Screw up? that's bull !#%*. So she basically wants to screw alot of other dudes, get mistreated, possibly abused/std'd/pregnant, then when she'svulnerable come running into your arms? @!%! that, tell her now or never or go choke herself with that.

I hooked up with my bestfriend.

It was the worst decision ever.

She used to be the type that I could call on and talk to her about anything.

Now I ain't got that and it's a big regret.

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

How are those of you in the same situation dealing with it?

I just tell myself I really dont feel her like that, and try to find any and every fault with her I can. Its hard work though bascially MAKING myself likeher...maddening really.

At this point Im willing to risk the friendship for a shot at a relationship. I feel like Im gonna have to stop being just friends with her and cut her out ofmy life completely to regain any kind of sanity and be able to move on with my life.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

I hooked up with my bestfriend.

It was the worst decision ever.

She used to be the type that I could call on and talk to her about anything.

Now I ain't got that and it's a big regret.
QFT
laugh.gif

My first post here and this is what i'm gnna contribute. If your best friend is EXPENDABLE, go for it...if she is someone you cannot imagine not being inyour life ever, DO NOT DO IT. I repeat, do not do it. It's not worth it. You're in love with the idea of her... a girl like her. I got with my best guyfriend (that I knew since I was 14, I'm 20 now) back in '07 and it's been the worst and best times of my life since then, mostly worst. It wasperfect at first, but liek someone already said-- eventually girls become girls and guys become guys...in relationships and +%@+ hits the fan. If you lose heras a friend and break her heart at the same time, Lord have mercy. I moslty regret it because we're no longer the kind of friends we were, we can barelydeal wit each other unless we're smacked, but I'm glad I had the courage to tell someone dear to my heart that..but still not worth it
laugh.gif

so she wants to smash around and possibly catch something and you knowing this still will wait for her? i dont blame you cause i somewhat know what u mean butsometimes you gotta know how to play the part of the friendzone once you get there..

Man my best friend is beautiful and I would never ever in a million years do anything with her. I talk to her about everything she's like my sister. Yougotta just look at it like that. There are plenty of women in the world so why mess up a good friendship?

Originally Posted by KwestMajik

Man my best friend is beautiful and I would never ever in a million years do anything with her. I talk to her about everything she's like my sister. You gotta just look at it like that. There are plenty of women in the world so why mess up a good friendship?

Yeah man .. i wouldnt mess the friendship up either .. one time i sexed up my best friend it wasnt bad but we both knew we messed up the next day and let metell you it was awwwwwkwaaard .. we don't kick it no more so juss chill dawg ..

Back
Top Bottom