Im looking for these skullys/hats/beanies. please help.

youngkd3

Banned
Im looking for these kind of hats, with the same texture and cuffed. exactly like the pics below but black. i know it should be easy to find the first one buti had a hard time finding it. idk how. i have a grey one but cant seem to find a black one.

490_3_.jpg

I am also looking for this one really bad a gucci one. i want this really bad. im ok to pay the price thats not a problem. i already searched. i know it had tobe gucci.

1z64k6g.jpg

here is the video if u wanna try and see it better

Please help me out. give me links or or tell me the name of the last one because i need it.

i checked out gucci store already and i didnt see anything. and i dont think its gucci brand. idk but help me out.

YOUR BEST BET WOULD TO PROBABLY GO TO THE GUCCI STORE IN YOUR AREA OR VISIT BLUEFLY.COM OR ELUXURY.COM

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

YOUR BEST BET WOULD TO PROBABLY GO TO THE GUCCI STORE IN YOUR AREA OR VISIT BLUEFLY.COM OR ELUXURY.COM

Ok thanks alot. i will visit those sites. but i already went to gucci store in my area. but thanks for the sites.

nope. i clearly said skully or beanie w/e u wanna call it, if u wanna call it kufi ok. thats fine than i guess so than.

Yeh man. For the first one, just check around everywhere. That should be fairly easy to find. For the Gucci beanie, check eBay (but watch out for fakes!) oryour Gucci store.

i found the first one. now i just need the gucci one. they dont have it at my gucci store. any where else?

Back
Top Bottom