Im looking to put together a small group of investors

To purchase Niketalk. I got ideas and I think its a goldmine. I'm willing to put my money up, so if you are too let's talk....
Get ready for the offer, Meth.

Originally Posted by Cuffy

To purchase Niketalk. I got ideas and I think its a goldmine. I'm willing to put my money up, so if you are too let's talk....
Get ready for the offer, Meth.

i've tried, he won't sell.

Here's something Meth told me yesterday.

"we've turned down every single offer to buy the site over the years simply because it's our belief that the community has intangible value to its members and that it wouldn't be the same if operated primarily for the purpose of profit."

^ I just wanted to get it off this YUKU crap we got going on, granted the site has been better in the past year, than it was in 2010, but still, it needs serious help. and in no way am i trying to profit. 

bernie%20madoff.jpg

Niketalk could be a brand, strike a deal with Wale (A NT Member) to broadcast some stuff on here exclusively...Visions man

Niketalk could be a brand, strike a deal with Wale (A NT Member) to broadcast some stuff on here exclusively...Visions man
yeah because Nike wouldn't have you in court yesterday; try again Donald Trump

laugh.gif
 Wale? Dude has zero brand. I would never hop in a business deal with him.

Originally Posted by neukicks

^ I just wanted to get it off this YUKU crap we got going on, granted the site has been better in the past year, than it was in 2010, but still, it needs serious help. and in no way am i trying to profit. 

Boss man has already said:"All I can say is that we're in negotiations with multiple parties to bring NikeTalk to a new platform within the first half of 2012."

^

Administrators & Moderators

Owner: Nelson C

Administrators: kdwallace, 23ska909red02, Steez, ijapino, Bastitch, holdenmichael, Dirtylicious, CSoldia, Nikeville, West2East, support, kdawg
Moderators: kingcrux31, AirAnt23, Fanatic15, Ceddie, shegotgame, Blazers21NTNP, dmxfury, Cameron Nelson, ATAR1, collie27, Hodog16, Air Elijah, AirRev, 3Canada, VABigPoppa, yoRAJAH, Arqangel6, justhotkicks, s dubl, acts65, solesavage, soychulo, JAYMATIK, Manglor, crisone, Baby Jumpman, Animal Thug1539, daaznfella, bigj505, memphisboi55, AllanHouston20

Back
Top Bottom