I'm sorry, but this is HUGE! Dre/Snoop/THE GAME in the studio...

Pretty sure the pill bottle says purple on it. I doubt Dre's smoking though. Sucks that this wont come out.

are we judging his rapping skills or his hook skills? who really cares about how many hooks he writes? 50 is a hook guru and can't churn out a good album to save his life right now, so does that mean he's better?
Were talking about being an artist as a whole...just hoping on a song thats pre put together for you doesntshowcase any of your creative or artistic skills..it just shows you know how to rap...how many rappers are out here that just rap

game has 3 great albums. with excessive namedropping and a lack of hooks, the game is still one of the best hip-hop artists in the last 10 years. end of story.

the game is still one of the best hip-hop artists in the last 10 years. end of story.

roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Not really Snoop at all. Dre beats havent been the same since scotty dipped. But i really doubt Game would spit on some trash so u never know.

Is this why 50 was talkin bout Dre in that Flight 187 song? Who's Em gonnna roll with?

Or is 50 coo wit Game now?

Trilla,Rising Down,Paper Trail,Carter 3,Recession>>>>>LAX I bought his 1st two albums, Doc Adv wasn't as good but I can still *+@$ w/ it butLAX is garbage!!!
Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

the game haters are out in full effect right now.
basically.

his singles are always dope too....Games Pain
pimp.gif

He prolly didn't even write that. I've seen 3 different performances were he's messed up/forgotten lines of the song.

Even though the lineup is sick, I personally don't care because I know there will be at least a 2 year wait for this so !%## this.

Random but does anyone have the pic of the Game where he's dressed in all black and has about 40 ppl
from Black Wall Street behind him?

StarkyL0ve wrote:

Game > your favorite mainstream rapper with a debut album this decade. Honestly the only people in his league are Lupe, Kanye, and Jeezy. Some one try and tell me other wise.

laugh.gif
alien.gif
@ saying Game, Kanye, and Jeezy are in the same league as Lupe.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

StarkyL0ve wrote:

Game > your favorite mainstream rapper with a debut album this decade. Honestly the only people in his league are Lupe, Kanye, and Jeezy. Some one try and tell me other wise.
laugh.gif
alien.gif
@ saying Game, Kanye, and Jeezy are in the same league as Lupe.
roll.gif
roll.gif

What's so funny son? Dumb #%# NT n_'s who don't read threads have got to go. It was stated many times that talent wise, and musicallythat Lupe is by far the better rapper. Are you really just an illiterate $%#% incapable of analyzing context?

Originally Posted by 0cks

Originally Posted by MoneyMakinMatt

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

lol @ yall...

snoop been wack for years... game has always been wack... and dre been makin the same beat over and over for the past 3 years...
you forgot to mention that you are broke and will never ever break into the industry, i wish i could personally see to that but you gonna do it to yourself....

Thank you, Thank you, You're far too kind!

roll.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
^
roll.gif

This is good news

To be honest, I wouldn't mind 50 and Game getting back together, every song they put out together was a hit

I'm not the biggest "The Game" fan, to be 100 I'm not a fan at all. He's just ok in my book, but happy duke is messing w/ Dre beatsagain. When ever my iPod shuffles on "Higher" I can't help but put the vol up to max, that beat is ignorant.

Originally Posted by MoneyMakinMatt

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

lol @ yall...

snoop been wack for years... game has always been wack... and dre been makin the same beat over and over for the past 3 years...
you forgot to mention that you are broke and will never ever break into the industry, i wish i could personally see to that but you gonna do it to yourself....

Thank you, Thank you, You're far too kind!

roll.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Game ight but nothing epic will come of this reunion we all kno that and Snoop ain't +$%# nomore.

This is what i'm talkin about...from Games twitter...

Goin back in wit Dre tomorrow to finish my album. the MATH is bout to do a full 360 again. "DETOX" is crack & R.E.D. is coke.. take a sniff

Back
Top Bottom