In a good mood.... who wants free paypal money?

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Joe, doin90, TJ

whats your pp addy?
[email protected]

Check your paypal.

Originally Posted by Ginzo

Why give $5 to random NTers? Why not give it to someone struggling on the streets?

Smh, always gotta be someone to complain what another person is doing with their money. I'm giving away free money and you complain?
Plus im deployed right now in Greenland, not any people on streets here.
Just snow and ice.
tongue.gif

O, Doin90, i paypal'd you too. i got your pm you sent.

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Joe, doin90, TJ

whats your pp addy?
[email protected]

Check your paypal.

Why give $5 to random NTers? Why not give it to someone struggling on the streets?

Smh, always gotta be someone to complain what another person is doing with their money. I'm giving away free money and you complain?
Plus im deployed right now in Greenland, not any people on streets here.
Just snow and ice.
tongue.gif

O, Doin90, i paypal'd you too. i got your pm you sent.

Cause he's just going to buy a beer
grin.gif

Cause he's just going to buy a beer
grin.gif

Dont mean to be a Debbie Downer here, but there isnt anything worth 15 to spend where you're at? Titty bar, Dinner, Movie etc?

Dont get me wrong, I think it was cool of you for doing this. You made 3 people a happy camper.

Dont mean to be a Debbie Downer here, but there isnt anything worth 15 to spend where you're at? Titty bar, Dinner, Movie etc?

Dont get me wrong, I think it was cool of you for doing this. You made 3 people a happy camper.

Giving a suggestion is considered complaining?
What is this I don't even.

Giving a suggestion is considered complaining?
What is this I don't even.

Originally Posted by djaward

when your deployed, aint much to do or go.

Back
Top Bottom