in and out > 5 guys

although i agree that INO is great, i prefer the mom & pop burger stands. nothing beats fresh everything with special blends of seasonings and spices.
pimp.gif

If you're in the South LA area, 3 Bears > *
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

although i agree that INO is great, i prefer the mom & pop burger stands. nothing beats fresh everything with special blends of seasonings and spices.
pimp.gif

If you're in the South LA area, 3 Bears > *
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cosign with OP.

went to a new 5 guys that just opened up in san jose. burger had no flavor whatsoever and bun was soggy as hell. it was expensive and turrrrrrrrribleee.

in n out >>>>>>>> 5 guys

cosign with OP.

went to a new 5 guys that just opened up in san jose. burger had no flavor whatsoever and bun was soggy as hell. it was expensive and turrrrrrrrribleee.

in n out >>>>>>>> 5 guys

Originally Posted by air max 87

laugh.gif
at you west coast people needing a burger to feel betta bout yourselfs.....

Dude, I live in the west and my city has two in-n-outs a 5 guys and a Eureka burger. WHAT

In-n-out still owns all too.

laugh.gif

Dude, I live in the west and my city has two in-n-outs a 5 guys and a Eureka burger. WHAT

In-n-out still owns all too.

I like In-n-out, never tried 5 guys, but oddly I'd go with burger king's whopper. lol

I like In-n-out, never tried 5 guys, but oddly I'd go with burger king's whopper. lol

laugh.gif

lol you wish you could live here.

A Five Guys is about to open up near me so I'm going to check it out to see what all the fuss is about.

laugh.gif

lol you wish you could live here.

A Five Guys is about to open up near me so I'm going to check it out to see what all the fuss is about.

I was so excited that a 5 guys burger was opening in Sacramento. Went there the first day and I was disappointed. All this hype for nothing. Went there 3 days later and was disappointed again in the burger, but the fries are good though.. Never going there again!!!!

I was so excited that a 5 guys burger was opening in Sacramento. Went there the first day and I was disappointed. All this hype for nothing. Went there 3 days later and was disappointed again in the burger, but the fries are good though.. Never going there again!!!!

Originally Posted by senor chang

Exactly. @%%% was weeeeeeak.

Originally Posted by senor chang

Exactly. @%%% was weeeeeeak.

I was going to 5 guys before it became a national chain (first one opened in Arlington, VA) and maybe it's because I've been going for so long...but it's SERIOUSLY not all that.

When people want dope burgers up here now...5 Guys is barely top 3.

I was going to 5 guys before it became a national chain (first one opened in Arlington, VA) and maybe it's because I've been going for so long...but it's SERIOUSLY not all that.

When people want dope burgers up here now...5 Guys is barely top 3.

Back
Top Bottom