in and out > 5 guys

*sheds a tear*

Only regret I have since moved from California to Ohio is missing In-N-Out... Right now without any hesitation, I would eat two double-double's each animal style, with a side of animal fries. And a coke.

I had a 5 guys burger... and it wasn't anything memorable.

*sheds a tear*

Only regret I have since moved from California to Ohio is missing In-N-Out... Right now without any hesitation, I would eat two double-double's each animal style, with a side of animal fries. And a coke.

I had a 5 guys burger... and it wasn't anything memorable.

Originally Posted by vietsta4o8

cosign with OP.

went to a new 5 guys that just opened up in san jose. burger had no flavor whatsoever and bun was soggy as hell. it was expensive and turrrrrrrrribleee.

in n out >>>>>>>> 5 guys
looool the one on curtner right? I had it the other week, and it was messy and overpriced. Fries are so salty and the burger wasn't even that great. 

In n out wins. Well done fries + cheeseburger with grilled onions 
glasses.gif

cosign with OP.

went to a new 5 guys that just opened up in san jose. burger had no flavor whatsoever and bun was soggy as hell. it was expensive and turrrrrrrrribleee.

in n out >>>>>>>> 5 guys
looool the one on curtner right? I had it the other week, and it was messy and overpriced. Fries are so salty and the burger wasn't even that great. 

glasses.gif

cosign with OP.

in n out >>>>>>>> 5 guys

glasses.gif

cosign with OP.

in n out >>>>>>>> 5 guys

glasses.gif

im surpised no one has mentioned 5 guys prices at all

the price of one of the burgers at 5 guys = in n out's double double combo (fries and drinks)

im surpised no one has mentioned 5 guys prices at all

the price of one of the burgers at 5 guys = in n out's double double combo (fries and drinks)

Is this a joke? I only been to In-N-Out once but the only thing worth getting is their fries and that's it. Their hamburgers are a JOKE. They aren't seeing Five Guys when it comes to burgers at all.

Is this a joke? I only been to In-N-Out once but the only thing worth getting is their fries and that's it. Their hamburgers are a JOKE. They aren't seeing Five Guys when it comes to burgers at all.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

You got it twisted it's the other way around. 5 guys fries are pretty good but the burgers are more like backyard burgers, which is ok. But in n out is the GOAT.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

You got it twisted it's the other way around. 5 guys fries are pretty good but the burgers are more like backyard burgers, which is ok. But in n out is the GOAT.

Back
Top Bottom