in and out > 5 guys

in-n-out ftw.

i'd gladly trade away all of the mcdonalds, burger kings and five guys in atlanta for a single in-n-out.

five guys is good but it has nothing on a double-double animal style.

in-n-out ftw.

i'd gladly trade away all of the mcdonalds, burger kings and five guys in atlanta for a single in-n-out.

five guys is good but it has nothing on a double-double animal style.

i said it in the last thread, but in and out will always be weak for using the "fresh food" excuse.

they wont open any restaurants in the midwest/east cost because the never freeze their meat. wendys never freezes their meat and they have restaurants everywhere. their excuse is +%+*#%*+.

FIND A WAY.

5 guys> In and out.

yes, ive had both.

i said it in the last thread, but in and out will always be weak for using the "fresh food" excuse.

they wont open any restaurants in the midwest/east cost because the never freeze their meat. wendys never freezes their meat and they have restaurants everywhere. their excuse is +%+*#%*+.

FIND A WAY.

5 guys> In and out.

yes, ive had both.

I went to In and Out last summer and was grossly disappointed. I'd take Braum's or even a Steak'n;Shake burgers over it. They had a 5 guys in Kennesaw (near Atlanta) last wk and i meant to check it out but forgot.

I went to In and Out last summer and was grossly disappointed. I'd take Braum's or even a Steak'n;Shake burgers over it. They had a 5 guys in Kennesaw (near Atlanta) last wk and i meant to check it out but forgot.

laugh.gif
 @ this whole thread. Without adding the burger or burger and fries in either establishment. This whole thread sounds kinda AYO.
But seriously, I've tried In N Out Burger and Five Guys Burgers and Fries.

By far, In N Out holds it down better. I'm personally more for a Nation's Burger (or any other mom and pops Burger Shop), that's what I miss 
tired.gif
 and it definitely hits the spot.

laugh.gif
 @ this whole thread. Without adding the burger or burger and fries in either establishment. This whole thread sounds kinda AYO.
But seriously, I've tried In N Out Burger and Five Guys Burgers and Fries.

By far, In N Out holds it down better. I'm personally more for a Nation's Burger (or any other mom and pops Burger Shop), that's what I miss 
tired.gif
 and it definitely hits the spot.

I have had both dozens times from when I lived in Vegas at the UNLV campus and  in MD at UMD campus and In-n-Out takes it without question. Firs off the fries are not even a competition, In-n-Out's are way way way better. 5 Guys are good, and they might give you enough to feed a small country but they not touching In-n-Out's fries.

When it comes to the burgers In-n-Out takes it too. People can debate which meat taste better (I prefer In-n-Out, by alot too, I really have a hard time believing people think Five Guys actually taste better) but everything else that goes into a burger, In-n-Out has Five Guys beat. Yes, it is nice you have more choices (including getting bacon) at 5 Guys but their buns are crap, their assembly is crap, and their vegetables don't taste very fresh. In-n-Out in the total package, their buns are amazing, the burgers never fall apart in your hands when you are eating then and their lettuce and tomatoes actually have flavor. And I haven't even mention the custom orders. 

Everytime I it up In-n-Out I was satisfied with what I got, where are at 5 guys I have to worry about running out of bun, whether or not my burger will disassemble in my hands and knowing that I will being throwing away a ton of fries. Five Guys is good, not get me wrong, but In-n-Out is on another level.

I have had both dozens times from when I lived in Vegas at the UNLV campus and  in MD at UMD campus and In-n-Out takes it without question. Firs off the fries are not even a competition, In-n-Out's are way way way better. 5 Guys are good, and they might give you enough to feed a small country but they not touching In-n-Out's fries.

When it comes to the burgers In-n-Out takes it too. People can debate which meat taste better (I prefer In-n-Out, by alot too, I really have a hard time believing people think Five Guys actually taste better) but everything else that goes into a burger, In-n-Out has Five Guys beat. Yes, it is nice you have more choices (including getting bacon) at 5 Guys but their buns are crap, their assembly is crap, and their vegetables don't taste very fresh. In-n-Out in the total package, their buns are amazing, the burgers never fall apart in your hands when you are eating then and their lettuce and tomatoes actually have flavor. And I haven't even mention the custom orders. 

Everytime I it up In-n-Out I was satisfied with what I got, where are at 5 guys I have to worry about running out of bun, whether or not my burger will disassemble in my hands and knowing that I will being throwing away a ton of fries. Five Guys is good, not get me wrong, but In-n-Out is on another level.

Originally Posted by beezylocks

5 guys weak, idk how yall even say 5 guys is good id rather eat burger king

in and out> watta burger, fat burger, white castle, watever

just had 5 guys yesterday btw. disgusting.

smh.gif
blasphemy

Originally Posted by beezylocks

5 guys weak, idk how yall even say 5 guys is good id rather eat burger king

in and out> watta burger, fat burger, white castle, watever

just had 5 guys yesterday btw. disgusting.

smh.gif
blasphemy

Back
Top Bottom