in and out > 5 guys

I've been dying to eat In-N-Out to see what the fuss is about, mostly because I love thousand-island dressing, so naturally Animal style burgers and fries would be effin delicious to me. So... I settled for next "best" here in Seattle, which is either @*#*'s Burgers or In-N-Out - I've tried both, the only thing wrong with 5 guys burgers is their hamburger buns, which are too soft in my opinion. When you put the sauce in there, it soaks it up and gets soggy sometimes which is not good at all. @*#*'s Burgers is super popular in Seattle area and they use a sauce similar to thousand island dressing too, and they are way cheaper.

I've been dying to eat In-N-Out to see what the fuss is about, mostly because I love thousand-island dressing, so naturally Animal style burgers and fries would be effin delicious to me. So... I settled for next "best" here in Seattle, which is either @*#*'s Burgers or In-N-Out - I've tried both, the only thing wrong with 5 guys burgers is their hamburger buns, which are too soft in my opinion. When you put the sauce in there, it soaks it up and gets soggy sometimes which is not good at all. @*#*'s Burgers is super popular in Seattle area and they use a sauce similar to thousand island dressing too, and they are way cheaper.

They just opened a 5 guys in the 1st Colony area, so I'll give it try and post about it later.

Just for the record, In & Out is overrated; I had it 2 years ago in Cali and really didn't see what the fuss was about.

They just opened a 5 guys in the 1st Colony area, so I'll give it try and post about it later.

Just for the record, In & Out is overrated; I had it 2 years ago in Cali and really didn't see what the fuss was about.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Is this a joke? I only been to In-N-Out once but the only thing worth getting is their fries and that's it. Their hamburgers are a JOKE. They aren't seeing Five Guys when it comes to burgers at all.
The only thing that's a JOKE is your opinion.

Is this a joke? I only been to In-N-Out once but the only thing worth getting is their fries and that's it. Their hamburgers are a JOKE. They aren't seeing Five Guys when it comes to burgers at all.

Originally Posted by KB8isCLUTCH

california having both of these joints available > *
This.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

laugh.gif

I honestly could care less...  Both are good respectively.  I can have either, just depends if I'm in the Cerritos area or not.  If I am, I'll likely go to 5 Guys.  If I'm anywhere else and want a burger, I'll hit up In-N-Out.

and btw... for the Temecula/Menifee/Murietta heads in the IE, they're opening up a 5 Guys near the Temecula Mall.  

Originally Posted by KB8isCLUTCH

california having both of these joints available > *
This.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

laugh.gif

I honestly could care less...  Both are good respectively.  I can have either, just depends if I'm in the Cerritos area or not.  If I am, I'll likely go to 5 Guys.  If I'm anywhere else and want a burger, I'll hit up In-N-Out.

and btw... for the Temecula/Menifee/Murietta heads in the IE, they're opening up a 5 Guys near the Temecula Mall.  

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

In-n-out > NY > Ohio < Lebron James

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by air max 87

laugh.gif
at you west coast people needing a burger to feel betta bout yourselfs.....

We're in high 60-lower 70 degree weather rightnow, and it's like this year round. We don't need anything beyond that son
pimp.gif
Word!
pimp.gif

Haven't tried 5 guys yet. I'm not about to drive to Cerritos or Orange for it either!
laugh.gif
  Til then, In-N-Out, it's a few blocks away from me too!

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

In-n-out > NY > Ohio < Lebron James

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by air max 87

laugh.gif
at you west coast people needing a burger to feel betta bout yourselfs.....

We're in high 60-lower 70 degree weather rightnow, and it's like this year round. We don't need anything beyond that son
pimp.gif
Word!
pimp.gif

Haven't tried 5 guys yet. I'm not about to drive to Cerritos or Orange for it either!
laugh.gif
  Til then, In-N-Out, it's a few blocks away from me too!

Both are good.. anyone who says either one is garbage is just being a hater. In n Out has way way better buns.. and the way they toast them is the kicker.... The topping selection at 5 guys is impressive, if I'm ever craving a burger with mushrooms or A1 sauce I will hit up 5 guys.. but the prices are super wack... I spent 31 bucks for 3 people to eat dinner there.. .In n Out is about half that price... And the burger is better....

5 guys is gonna be the Krispy Kreme of 2010.. Memeber when they were opening up left and right.. then the fad ended and they're closing down left and right.. I see the same happening with 5 guys... They're expanding too fast and they're gonna close within 5 years...

Both are good.. anyone who says either one is garbage is just being a hater. In n Out has way way better buns.. and the way they toast them is the kicker.... The topping selection at 5 guys is impressive, if I'm ever craving a burger with mushrooms or A1 sauce I will hit up 5 guys.. but the prices are super wack... I spent 31 bucks for 3 people to eat dinner there.. .In n Out is about half that price... And the burger is better....

5 guys is gonna be the Krispy Kreme of 2010.. Memeber when they were opening up left and right.. then the fad ended and they're closing down left and right.. I see the same happening with 5 guys... They're expanding too fast and they're gonna close within 5 years...

if 5 guys lowers the prices they wouldnt have a problem, they have really good food. but everytime i got there i spend close to $20 for myself.

Back
Top Bottom