in and out > 5 guys

Originally Posted by air max 87

laugh.gif
at you west coast people needing a burger to feel betta bout yourselfs.....

We're in high 60-lower 70 degree weather rightnow, and it's like this year round. We don't need anything beyond that son
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

We're in high 60-lower 70 degree weather rightnow, and it's like this year round. We don't need anything beyond that son
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

The thing that turned me off about Five Guys was reading that their fries are literally the worst fast food fries for you in the nation...BY FAR.

The thing that turned me off about Five Guys was reading that their fries are literally the worst fast food fries for you in the nation...BY FAR.

Agreed... and I'm from NYC!

In - N - Out is that crack... as soon as I land in Burbank first thing I tell my boy... you let's hit up In - N - Out!

I wouldn't call 5 guys wack though, but it ain't seeing In - N - Out.

Agreed... and I'm from NYC!

In - N - Out is that crack... as soon as I land in Burbank first thing I tell my boy... you let's hit up In - N - Out!

I wouldn't call 5 guys wack though, but it ain't seeing In - N - Out.

Been to in and outs in Cali.... Definitely overrated.... Fries are dodo compared to 5 guys cajon fries and those burgers are weak, sorry try again

Been to in and outs in Cali.... Definitely overrated.... Fries are dodo compared to 5 guys cajon fries and those burgers are weak, sorry try again

They both are normal. Nothing special. I prefer 5 guys because the amount of fries and peanuts I can get from them. NOrmal places that if I never ate from again I wouldn't lose sleep over.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
its been 70-75 out in my area the whole summer
pimp.gif

LA > __

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
its been 70-75 out in my area the whole summer
pimp.gif

LA > __

They both are normal. Nothing special. I prefer 5 guys because the amount of fries and peanuts I can get from them. NOrmal places that if I never ate from again I wouldn't lose sleep over.

In-N-Out is maybe 6 bucks max for a burger, fries and a medium soda.

for 6 bucks at a 5 Guys, thats a Burger and tax.

In-N-Out

In-N-Out is maybe 6 bucks max for a burger, fries and a medium soda.

for 6 bucks at a 5 Guys, thats a Burger and tax.

In-N-Out

Back
Top Bottom