In Drivers Ed, they say leave a note if you hit an unattended car...

parked my car in the lot outside my office at work. hit and run on my bumper. guess who saw it?
an attorney who happen to be eating lunch there. wrote down the plate and signed a statement for me.

pimp.gif

owner's daughter denied it..

i also sent in evidence from the damage i found on the gravel.

Geico accepted responsibility after the other side never sent in pics of their car.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Yeah, some POS dinged my door with their door while I was at the gym... I wish I would have been out there when it happened. I'm anal about my cars... I hate inconsiderate people

I park the Vette ALL the way at the end of the parking lot..if I don't take up two spaces.

not gonna lie, when i see this it makes me want to ding the car.  never would, but always want to.
i've had my car keyed down to the metal for absolutely no reason though, wanted to go on a rampage $#+!#@* up all the cars in my neighborhood after that

Happened to me twice.

Apparently a Truck backed up with the lift gate down and wrecked my hood while I was at work.

Then someone side swiped my car down the block from the bar. It wasnt bad enough to where my doors or anything were destroyed ... but just enough scratches and dings along the drivers side to make it look like @+*$. Broke my side mirror too.

Dirt bags.

mad.gif

Yeah, some POS dinged my door with their door while I was at the gym... I wish I would have been out there when it happened. I'm anal about my cars... I hate inconsiderate people

Ain't nobody leaving a note for a door ding. 

In response to the thread title, they say a lot of things in Driver's Ed.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

I park the Vette ALL the way at the end of the parking lot..if I don't take up two spaces.

Dudes who take up two spaces get their cars keyed..

It sucks, but I mean people will hit your car while you are in it and flee the scene, what makes ya'll think in 2012 any dirtbag who hits a parked car is going to leave info? This is actually how i met a current gf though smh. I'd honestly just rather leave a note than to deal with someone else getting my info while I dip out. Then again there have been plenty of times I have tapped a bumper pause, and there was no damage and I left.

Reading some of these stories make feel better about somebody putting a hole in my door. Looked like they got some kind of metal pole or something and hit my door twice putting a hole in it.
30t6p3b.gif
I wonder what made them do that. I did not park too close on either side and I don't have any "haters".

Can't be too surprised. If you do something wrong, but got a low chance of getting caught, most people are prolly not gonna say anything.

Back
Top Bottom