In NYC, what are some good neighborhoods outside of Manhattan?

Astoria is real nice...that's where I grew up pretty much...my dad still lives there and some of my uncles
It has everything too....and the train is right there and takes about 10 minutes to get into the city

i was looking for places out in bushwick area when i move out there in the spring.

i contacted landlords and they want all your info.. pay stubs, annual earnings, financial information.

might move in with some sketchy dude on craigs.

i was looking for places out in bushwick area when i move out there in the spring.

i contacted landlords and they want all your info.. pay stubs, annual earnings, financial information.

might move in with some sketchy dude on craigs.

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

Originally Posted by BAMFA

is there any studios that are 500+ in a good area like tribeca or lower eastside or somewhere near city tech? im planning to move to go to school and aneeda good spot to stay also.im 21/single too but i prefer the sexy dominican women.

roll.gif

I needed a good laugh today
whats so funny
500?  Sure for a 5x5ft room with no bathroom, kitchen, or windows.  And even that might be hard to find. 
roll.gif

is there any studios that are 500+ in a good area like tribeca or lower eastside or somewhere near city tech? im planning to move to go to school and aneeda good spot to stay also.im 21/single too but i prefer the sexy dominican women.

roll.gif

whats so funny
500?  Sure for a 5x5ft room with no bathroom, kitchen, or windows.  And even that might be hard to find. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Biggie62

roll.gif

whats so funny
roll.gif

^he's NOT exaggerating...won't let me embed pics
http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2010/11/19/realestate/20101119_bad_apartments-3.html
http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2010/11/19/realestate/20101119_bad_apartments-4.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif

whats so funny
roll.gif

http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2010/11/19/realestate/20101119_bad_apartments-3.html
http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2010/11/19/realestate/20101119_bad_apartments-4.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I live in Astoria currently. It's cool, but not a lot of cool bars/ pubs. I'm looking to make a move to BK soon. Around the $1000 price range too. Keep this info coming.

Also, where are yall finding these prices?? I've been lookin for places around the $1000 area, and it's usually the bottom of the barrel. Any help on sites...besides Craigslist.

I live in Astoria currently. It's cool, but not a lot of cool bars/ pubs. I'm looking to make a move to BK soon. Around the $1000 price range too. Keep this info coming.

Also, where are yall finding these prices?? I've been lookin for places around the $1000 area, and it's usually the bottom of the barrel. Any help on sites...besides Craigslist.

roll.gif

whats so funny

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

its funny how bushwick is being mentioned nowadays

years ago, I would ask you "what business you have being over there?" lol

roll.gif

whats so funny

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Bushwick is still
grin.gif
in certain places

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Bushwick is still
grin.gif
in certain places

I would check out some spots in jersey b/c some are spots are real close to manhattan and you'll save alot of money while you're still young. But you're probably trying to live that "sex and the city" life in NYC

I would check out some spots in jersey b/c some are spots are real close to manhattan and you'll save alot of money while you're still young. But you're probably trying to live that "sex and the city" life in NYC

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Really?  Astoria has some really dope places....how long u been living there? 

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Really?  Astoria has some really dope places....how long u been living there? 

Originally Posted by biff lawson

roll.gif

whats so funny
roll.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

i did say 500+ which meant starting at 500

Originally Posted by biff lawson

roll.gif

whats so funny
roll.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

i did say 500+ which meant starting at 500

Back
Top Bottom