In Plane Site 9/11 Wow...just Wow.

Originally Posted by Rod301

The Pentagon Part Is Some What Believable But I Still Dont Believe That With As Much Stuff That Floats Around On The Internet These Days...

My Question Is...

Why
Would The United States "Plan" This.?
Why Would They Want To See Innocent Lives Lost For No Reason.?
If It Was Planned Then Where Did All Those People On The Planes Come From.?

I Jus Cant See The Government Saying "Hey, Lets Hire A Bunch Of Terrorist To Fly Planes Into Buildings For No Reason...".  This Wasnot Planned. Stop Believing Everything You See On The Internet... Half Of This Stuff Is Made Up By People Who Dont Know Anything More Than You Yourself Do... It Is A Conspiracy Theory... It Could Have Happend... Yes. But The Likely Hood Of That Happening Is Jus Not Enough To Convince Me... So Many Dudes Died Out There Attempting To Rescue Those People In The Buildings... Innocent Lives...
30t6p3b.gif

Jus Like Osama Aint Dead... Jus Like Pac Aint Dead... Jus Like MJ Aint Dead.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Technically what the media told us about 9/11 is a Theory as well.

I'm far from a conspiracy theorist, but I find it hard to believe that certain United States officials did not have anything to do with this.

Originally Posted by msaba07

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PEOPLE ON THE FLIGHTS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I dont know, but there was a mention of a writer putting in a story that one of the flights that hit the WTC actually made an emergency landing in Cincinnati, OH.   

I dont know, but there was a mention of a writer putting in a story that one of the flights that hit the WTC actually made an emergency landing in Cincinnati, OH.   

there was a group on my campus handing out copies of a lecture put together by engineers calling for another investigation into the events of 9/11

there was a group on my campus handing out copies of a lecture put together by engineers calling for another investigation into the events of 9/11

just finished watching this.

I wonder if the narrator is alive
tired.gif

The mysterious deaths vid was crazy too. Especially the lady that had info that was taking it to court, repeatedly said she wasnt contemplating suicide
eek.gif
eek.gif

just finished watching this.

I wonder if the narrator is alive
tired.gif

The mysterious deaths vid was crazy too. Especially the lady that had info that was taking it to court, repeatedly said she wasnt contemplating suicide
eek.gif
eek.gif

on google for those that are looking....

ill watch now and finish of zeitgeist and the addendum

No way in hell all those people just simply kept quiet lol ... they were either executed or planes did do the damage ...

on google for those that are looking....

ill watch now and finish of zeitgeist and the addendum

No way in hell all those people just simply kept quiet lol ... they were either executed or planes did do the damage ...

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Someone should tell the families of the passengers then. I mean, they've been mourning for ten years. It'd be nice to know their loved ones are chillin' in Ohio.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Someone should tell the families of the passengers then. I mean, they've been mourning for ten years. It'd be nice to know their loved ones are chillin' in Ohio.

no bull ... after watching all these videos tonight, there's no way in hell the government did this ...

no bull ... after watching all these videos tonight, there's no way in hell the government did this ...

Back
Top Bottom