In Plane Site 9/11 Wow...just Wow.

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

How come nobody can answer the question about why there was a 16 foot hole in the pentagon from a 747?

Also I was 5 mils away from shanksville pa that day and once They said a plane crashed there, I drove over within 20 minutes and there was a huge circle in the grass.

NO parts, no luggage, no bodies. but a big round circle?

If you dont wanna believe these conspiracy theories answer these questions for me.
[h3]Big Plane, Small Holes[/h3]
Claim: Two holes were visible in the Pentagon immediately after the attack: a 75-ft.-wide entry hole in the building's exterior wall, and a 16-ft.-wide hole in Ring C, the Pentagon's middle ring. Conspiracy theorists claim both holes are far too small to have been made by a Boeing 757. "How does a plane 125 ft. wide and 155 ft. long fit into a hole which is only 16 ft. across?" asks reopen911.org, a Web site "dedicated to discovering the bottom line truth to what really occurred on September 11, 2001." 

The truth is of even less importance to French author Thierry Meyssan, whose baseless assertions are fodder for even mainstream European and Middle Eastern media. In his book The Big Lie, Meyssan concludes that the Pentagon was struck by a satellite-guided missile—part of an elaborate U.S. military coup. "This attack," he writes, "could only be committed by United States military personnel against other U.S. military personnel."

pentagon-hole-de.jpg
Hole Truth: Flight 77's landing gear punched a 12-ft. hole into the Pentagon's Ring C. (Photograph by Department of Defense)
FACT: When American Airlines Flight 77 hit the Pentagon's exterior wall, Ring E, it created a hole approximately 75 ft. wide, according to the ASCE Pentagon Building Performance Report. The exterior facade collapsed about 20 minutes after impact, but ASCE based its measurements of the original hole on the number of first-floor support columns that were destroyed or damaged. Computer simulations confirmed the findings. 

Why wasn't the hole as wide as a 757's 124-ft.-10-in. wingspan? A crashing jet doesn't punch a cartoon-like outline of itself into a reinforced concrete building, says ASCE team member Mete Sozen, a professor of structural engineering at Purdue University. In this case, one wing hit the ground; the other was sheared off by the force of the impact with the Pentagon's load-bearing columns, explains Sozen, who specializes in the behavior of concrete buildings. What was left of the plane flowed into the structure in a state closer to a liquid than a solid mass. "If you expected the entire wing to cut into the building," Sozen tells PM, "it didn't happen." 

The tidy hole in Ring C was 12 ft. wide—not 16 ft. ASCE concludes it was made by the jet's landing gear, not by the fuselage. 
[h3]Flight 77 Debris[/h3]
Claim: Conspiracy theorists insist there was no plane wreckage at the Pentagon. "In reality, a Boeing 757 was never found," claims pentagonstrike.co.uk, which asks the question, "What hit the Pentagon on 9/11?"

911-flight77-debris.jpg

Aftermath: Wreckage from Flight 77 on the Pentagon's lawn—proof that a passenger plane, not a missile, hit the building. (Photograph by AP/Wide World Photos)

FACT: Blast expert Allyn E. Kilsheimer was the first structural engineer to arrive at the Pentagon after the crash and helped coordinate the emergency response. "It was absolutely a plane, and I'll tell you why," says Kilsheimer, CEO of KCE Structural Engineers PC, Washington, D.C. "I saw the marks of the plane wing on the face of the building. I picked up parts of the plane with the airline markings on them. I held in my hand the tail section of the plane, and I found the black box." Kilsheimer's eyewitness account is backed up by photos of plane wreckage inside and outside the building. Kilsheimer adds: "I held parts of uniforms from crew members in my hands, including body parts. Okay?" 

Claim: There were no bodies.

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
In Brief: 102 DNA analysts took over the difficult chore of generating a DNA profile of the victims. Their work included not only the Pentagon crash victims, but the victims of the Somerset County crash as well. 

Wallace Miller, Somerset County coroner, says human remains were confined to a 70-acre area directly surrounding the crash site.

He also states:
“There were pieces of people. Trust me. I cleaned it up. The plane hit the ground doing 575 miles per hour. The rest of the remains were vaporized on impact. But we did ID everyone onboard.

Posting to finish watching tomorrow.

To the dude that posted above me. Your "facts" are no more valid than the conspiracy theories, in fact they hold less validity. They are saying that is their account of what happened, how are you so sure they are telling the truth????? I would rather look at visual evidence and make my own mind than to take someones word for something, just sayin.

Posting to finish watching tomorrow.

To the dude that posted above me. Your "facts" are no more valid than the conspiracy theories, in fact they hold less validity. They are saying that is their account of what happened, how are you so sure they are telling the truth????? I would rather look at visual evidence and make my own mind than to take someones word for something, just sayin.

Originally Posted by cartune

How come nobody can answer the question about why there was a 16 foot hole in the pentagon from a 747?

Also I was 5 mils away from shanksville pa that day and once They said a plane crashed there, I drove over within 20 minutes and there was a huge circle in the grass.

If you dont wanna believe these conspiracy theories answer these questions for me.
Claim: Two holes were visible in the Pentagon immediately after the attack: a 75-ft.-wide entry hole in the building's exterior wall, and a 16-ft.-wide hole in Ring C, the Pentagon's middle ring. Conspiracy theorists claim both holes are far too small to have been made by a Boeing 757. "How does a plane 125 ft. wide and 155 ft. long fit into a hole which is only 16 ft. across?" asks reopen911.org, a Web site "dedicated to discovering the bottom line truth to what really occurred on September 11, 2001." 

The truth is of even less importance to French author Thierry Meyssan, whose baseless assertions are fodder for even mainstream European and Middle Eastern media. In his book The Big Lie, Meyssan concludes that the Pentagon was struck by a satellite-guided missile—part of an elaborate U.S. military coup. "This attack," he writes, "could only be committed by United States military personnel against other U.S. military personnel."

pentagon-hole-de.jpg
Hole Truth: Flight 77's landing gear punched a 12-ft. hole into the Pentagon's Ring C. (Photograph by Department of Defense)
FACT: When American Airlines Flight 77 hit the Pentagon's exterior wall, Ring E, it created a hole approximately 75 ft. wide, according to the ASCE Pentagon Building Performance Report. The exterior facade collapsed about 20 minutes after impact, but ASCE based its measurements of the original hole on the number of first-floor support columns that were destroyed or damaged. Computer simulations confirmed the findings. 

Why wasn't the hole as wide as a 757's 124-ft.-10-in. wingspan? A crashing jet doesn't punch a cartoon-like outline of itself into a reinforced concrete building, says ASCE team member Mete Sozen, a professor of structural engineering at Purdue University. In this case, one wing hit the ground; the other was sheared off by the force of the impact with the Pentagon's load-bearing columns, explains Sozen, who specializes in the behavior of concrete buildings. What was left of the plane flowed into the structure in a state closer to a liquid than a solid mass. "If you expected the entire wing to cut into the building," Sozen tells PM, "it didn't happen." 

The tidy hole in Ring C was 12 ft. wide—not 16 ft. ASCE concludes it was made by the jet's landing gear, not by the fuselage. 
Claim: Conspiracy theorists insist there was no plane wreckage at the Pentagon. "In reality, a Boeing 757 was never found," claims pentagonstrike.co.uk, which asks the question, "What hit the Pentagon on 9/11?"

911-flight77-debris.jpg

Aftermath: Wreckage from Flight 77 on the Pentagon's lawn—proof that a passenger plane, not a missile, hit the building. (Photograph by AP/Wide World Photos)

FACT: Blast expert Allyn E. Kilsheimer was the first structural engineer to arrive at the Pentagon after the crash and helped coordinate the emergency response. "It was absolutely a plane, and I'll tell you why," says Kilsheimer, CEO of KCE Structural Engineers PC, Washington, D.C. "I saw the marks of the plane wing on the face of the building. I picked up parts of the plane with the airline markings on them. I held in my hand the tail section of the plane, and I found the black box." Kilsheimer's eyewitness account is backed up by photos of plane wreckage inside and outside the building. Kilsheimer adds: "I held parts of uniforms from crew members in my hands, including body parts. Okay?" 

[/font]
In Brief: 102 DNA analysts took over the difficult chore of generating a DNA profile of the victims. Their work included not only the Pentagon crash victims, but the victims of the Somerset County crash as well. 

Wallace Miller, Somerset County coroner, says human remains were confined to a 70-acre area directly surrounding the crash site.

He also states:
“There were pieces of people. Trust me. I cleaned it up. The plane hit the ground doing 575 miles per hour. The rest of the remains were vaporized on impact. But we did ID everyone onboard.
That pic is bogus and these bs facts.

Originally Posted by cartune

pentagon-hole-de.jpg

911-flight77-debris.jpg

[/font]

He also states:
That pic is bogus and these bs facts.

Some common criticisms of the film (not mine personally):
Despite the film's assertions that "a jetliner is too large to fit into the hole made in The Pentagon," others have refuted this claim by showing that a hole of over 90 feet (27 m) in width was made on the first floor. Films such as In Plane Site and Loose Change only refer to the smaller hole on the second floor. The website questionsquestions.net states -

"Both In Plane Site and the Pentagon Strike web movie disingenuously use selective photos in which the 90-foot (27 m) ground level hole is hidden behind smoke & water being sprayed by a firetruck, and it isn't even mentioned. But note that not all Pentagon no-757 advocates hide the real proportions of the hole in this way, which makes this misprepresentation even more egregious."

One theory the film suggests, that at least one of the planes that crashed into the World Trade Center towers was a twin engine U.S. military plane, not a commercial airliner (swapped plane theory), has been refuted by a number of researchers, however the supporters of this evidence have published articles criticizing such articles.

The film also suggested that "pods" were attached to the undersides of the planes which hit the World Trade Center towers and fired missiles into the buildings. So many in the 9/11 Truth Movement have rejected this claim as false that the second edition of the film had to remove this claim. Oilempire.us states:

"The "pod" is the primary thesis of the fake film "In Plane Site" - which uses a photo of a normal Boeing 757 on the front cover that disproves the "pod" nonsense (a bad joke "hidden in plain sight")."

Some who research the events of 9/11 assert that such mixing of clear hoax claims -- i.e., the involvement of pods, missiles, "flashes", and tanker planes -- with valid questions about the attack, is a means to discredit what they see as valid questions by association.

Another claim to justify that the plane that hit the south tower was not commerical rather a military jet, showed a women yelling "that was not American Airlines, that was not American Airlines" is misconcieving because the plane that did hit the south tower was in fact United Airlines Flight 175, thus refuting the claim of the women infering it was a non-commerical plane and illustrates how the film tries to mislead viewers.
Personally, I believe there's a filing cabinet full of information we don't know about 9/11. I also don't think the guy who made this documentary is exactly the expert on the situation either. Seems like he's being extremely precise with the way he's saying things, almost as if to confuse the viewer. That's one thing I hate about some of these documentaries. Don't give me the mood music and fancy graphics. Give me evidence.

Some common criticisms of the film (not mine personally):
Despite the film's assertions that "a jetliner is too large to fit into the hole made in The Pentagon," others have refuted this claim by showing that a hole of over 90 feet (27 m) in width was made on the first floor. Films such as In Plane Site and Loose Change only refer to the smaller hole on the second floor. The website questionsquestions.net states -

"Both In Plane Site and the Pentagon Strike web movie disingenuously use selective photos in which the 90-foot (27 m) ground level hole is hidden behind smoke & water being sprayed by a firetruck, and it isn't even mentioned. But note that not all Pentagon no-757 advocates hide the real proportions of the hole in this way, which makes this misprepresentation even more egregious."

One theory the film suggests, that at least one of the planes that crashed into the World Trade Center towers was a twin engine U.S. military plane, not a commercial airliner (swapped plane theory), has been refuted by a number of researchers, however the supporters of this evidence have published articles criticizing such articles.

The film also suggested that "pods" were attached to the undersides of the planes which hit the World Trade Center towers and fired missiles into the buildings. So many in the 9/11 Truth Movement have rejected this claim as false that the second edition of the film had to remove this claim. Oilempire.us states:

"The "pod" is the primary thesis of the fake film "In Plane Site" - which uses a photo of a normal Boeing 757 on the front cover that disproves the "pod" nonsense (a bad joke "hidden in plain sight")."

Some who research the events of 9/11 assert that such mixing of clear hoax claims -- i.e., the involvement of pods, missiles, "flashes", and tanker planes -- with valid questions about the attack, is a means to discredit what they see as valid questions by association.

Another claim to justify that the plane that hit the south tower was not commerical rather a military jet, showed a women yelling "that was not American Airlines, that was not American Airlines" is misconcieving because the plane that did hit the south tower was in fact United Airlines Flight 175, thus refuting the claim of the women infering it was a non-commerical plane and illustrates how the film tries to mislead viewers.
Personally, I believe there's a filing cabinet full of information we don't know about 9/11. I also don't think the guy who made this documentary is exactly the expert on the situation either. Seems like he's being extremely precise with the way he's saying things, almost as if to confuse the viewer. That's one thing I hate about some of these documentaries. Don't give me the mood music and fancy graphics. Give me evidence.

hope the author is ready to do another one soon, im sure we will be hit with another mass murder sometime very soon.

hope the author is ready to do another one soon, im sure we will be hit with another mass murder sometime very soon.

Without going into a discussion whether the physical act of 9/11 was an inside job and going into a scientific analysis of the collapse of the buildings, building 7, etc... I will just point out that the neo-conservatives had stated that their agenda would benefit from a "new Pearl Harbor". One thing I can say for sure is regardless of whether groups consisting of a handful of Arabs hijacked a bunch of planes full of hundreds of people with shaving blades, there were certainly forces in the U.S. government that could've let such an event take place even if they knew the day, the hour and the minute of when this event would take place.

Without going into a discussion whether the physical act of 9/11 was an inside job and going into a scientific analysis of the collapse of the buildings, building 7, etc... I will just point out that the neo-conservatives had stated that their agenda would benefit from a "new Pearl Harbor". One thing I can say for sure is regardless of whether groups consisting of a handful of Arabs hijacked a bunch of planes full of hundreds of people with shaving blades, there were certainly forces in the U.S. government that could've let such an event take place even if they knew the day, the hour and the minute of when this event would take place.

"I guess it is painfully clear that I am a film director, not a private investigator." 

-- William Lewis, director, "In Plane Sight," July 17, 2004

"I guess it is painfully clear that I am a film director, not a private investigator." 

-- William Lewis, director, "In Plane Sight," July 17, 2004

wow you people have too much time on your hands... all these crappy conspiracy theory documentaries just want to make money off tragedy. and cheapest way to do that is a documentary.

wow you people have too much time on your hands... all these crappy conspiracy theory documentaries just want to make money off tragedy. and cheapest way to do that is a documentary.

Back
Top Bottom