In Plane Site 9/11 Wow...just Wow.

Just watched this joint, pretty sad what is going on. That's why I am voting, at least I can say the person who got my vote won't try to trick me. Popular or not.

Just watched this joint, pretty sad what is going on. That's why I am voting, at least I can say the person who got my vote won't try to trick me. Popular or not.

A lot of people don't know how to distinguish where the actual facts stop and the theory begins. You just accept the entire story as fact and run off on some passionate anti-government spiel like you just found out the country's deepest secrets... on Youtube. If the government had so much control over people living and dying, and they can seize domains, kick in people's doors for downloading music, etc., then why did they let that video get posted?

It's good that people are being open to opposing ideas, but you're only being open to ideas opposing one side of the story. You're leaving yourselves open to be manipulated into believing what the creators of videos like that want you to believe without casting the same doubt on them as they are asking you to cast on the government.

A lot of people don't know how to distinguish where the actual facts stop and the theory begins. You just accept the entire story as fact and run off on some passionate anti-government spiel like you just found out the country's deepest secrets... on Youtube. If the government had so much control over people living and dying, and they can seize domains, kick in people's doors for downloading music, etc., then why did they let that video get posted?

It's good that people are being open to opposing ideas, but you're only being open to ideas opposing one side of the story. You're leaving yourselves open to be manipulated into believing what the creators of videos like that want you to believe without casting the same doubt on them as they are asking you to cast on the government.

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

so you can write this very paragraph. 

If they cracked down on these vids, it would cause even more of a stir, pretty much proving their complicity.
Spoiler [+]
2hdxhtd.gif

so you can write this very paragraph. 

If they cracked down on these vids, it would cause even more of a stir, pretty much proving their complicity.
Spoiler [+]
2hdxhtd.gif

A very good point and I agree that ALL of these docs shouldnt be taken as concrete evidence. With that said the corrupt things that this government has done in plain site leads me to believe this was def a plot on their behalf. Unfortunately they know that a large majority of Americans arent going to believe that and at this point they dictate what we think of them
Its like the simp boyfriend who wifes a #@% and will continue to defend her at every point when people claim shes been f'n around

A very good point and I agree that ALL of these docs shouldnt be taken as concrete evidence. With that said the corrupt things that this government has done in plain site leads me to believe this was def a plot on their behalf. Unfortunately they know that a large majority of Americans arent going to believe that and at this point they dictate what we think of them
Its like the simp boyfriend who wifes a #@% and will continue to defend her at every point when people claim shes been f'n around

cultural hegemony  - give the masses a bone and they fall into line

cultural hegemony  - give the masses a bone and they fall into line

There's A LOT more to this story then people think. The funny thing is that half of the US citizens don't know is that the US has already thought about doing operations where they fake US terriost attacks to invade another country (Cuba) google "operation northwoods"

There's A LOT more to this story then people think. The funny thing is that half of the US citizens don't know is that the US has already thought about doing operations where they fake US terriost attacks to invade another country (Cuba) google "operation northwoods"

its really hard to identify with these documentaries that drop such mental bombs sometimes ...

i will watch and try to formulate a sound conclusion...

its crazy man ... America... damn...

its really hard to identify with these documentaries that drop such mental bombs sometimes ...

i will watch and try to formulate a sound conclusion...

its crazy man ... America... damn...

lol at these team america dudes, riding hard like theyre defending their mom.

i want to say thank you to all our troops despite my political leanings. these guys are just following orders.

but i'll tell you one thing, don't come at me thinkin youre better cuz like alot of people said the military these days is a shell.

i laugh when i see alot of the people in the service. lotta kids use it as money or cuz they suck at everything else.

thank god we fight w bombs these days bc we'd be screwed if you same some of the soldiers roun here. ole chris bosh fruitbowl lookin dudettes

i want to say thank you to all our troops despite my political leanings. these guys are just following orders.

but i'll tell you one thing, don't come at me thinkin youre better cuz like alot of people said the military these days is a shell.

i laugh when i see alot of the people in the service. lotta kids use it as money or cuz they suck at everything else.

thank god we fight w bombs these days bc we'd be screwed if you same some of the soldiers roun here. ole chris bosh fruitbowl lookin dudettes

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

i laugh when i see alot of the people in the service.  lotta kids use it as money or cuz they suck at everything else.
Slap yourself. 

Back
Top Bottom