In regards to the Whole eminem destroying drakes albums sales cus he's white

Theres a popular theory going on in niketalk that eminem's on pace to do 2 million in 2 months because he's white
the best selling hip hop artist right now:

eminem

Drake

Kanye

T.i

Outkast

50 cent

jay-z

kid cudi

i counted 1.5 white people

now lets start naming white rappers 

bubba sparxxx

asther roth

everlast

brother ali

mc search

jackie chain

none of the above are "high sellers" and already i see two rappers that conform to "white america" more then eminem.....bubba sparxxx who confroms 100% to the south and middle states rednecks/country folk , and asther roth a college student who 100000000% appeals to every white college student.....album sales from both are mediocre

now in the drake vs em thing (perhaps we forgot drake is half white) , i would like to say something .....and i stand by my statement 100 percent....EMINEMS APPEALS TO THE HOOD MORE THAN DRAKE 

now lets look at their respective upbringings prior to stardum

eminem

Rap olympics

Detroit inner city

no father,broken home and drug abusive mother

poor

hits the game in 1998 with dr dre......................we all knew what dre's image was in the 90's was right.................NWA,snoop dogg , 2 pac ,DEATHROW , EAST COAST WEST COST BEEF

drake

suburban upringing

both parents

parlayed in singing

Degrassi(a show that targets mostly minorities 
eyes.gif
 )

came out with trey songs and made mostly "girl" tracks

and %*!! it ..... i'll say it............LIGHTSKIN

teams up with the most mainstream movement

now from my perception (born in venezuela raised in miami , both parents born and raised in havana , cuba) i can tell you my parents made me throw away my marshall mathers lp in 6th grade , and we regarded eminem as "white trash" , i was however not told anything about ludacris's back for the first time.......i would like to add my dad is 100% hispanic and 1000000% racist.

as far as white america buying the records.....................CONGRATS CAPTAIN OBVIOUS he has had #4 number 1 songs in the country in the past 2 years(two in the past 3 months) ....is the highest selling artist of any genre(or race 
eyes.gif
)  of the last ten years ...more blacks,hispanics,asian and europeans buy his album more than drake too , we all must secretly want the white man to overcome something big like Office.....oops i menat senate.....wait no something big like rap 
laugh.gif
 the lowest selling music genre lmaoo...........i would like to add all my black friends are eminem stans and think he some lyrical genius...while my white friends dont care about eminem as much as they do  kid cudi/kanye/drake

Theres a popular theory going on in niketalk that eminem's on pace to do 2 million in 2 months because he's white
the best selling hip hop artist right now:

eminem

Drake

Kanye

T.i

Outkast

50 cent

jay-z

kid cudi

i counted 1.5 white people

now lets start naming white rappers 

bubba sparxxx

asther roth

everlast

brother ali

mc search

jackie chain

none of the above are "high sellers" and already i see two rappers that conform to "white america" more then eminem.....bubba sparxxx who confroms 100% to the south and middle states rednecks/country folk , and asther roth a college student who 100000000% appeals to every white college student.....album sales from both are mediocre

now in the drake vs em thing (perhaps we forgot drake is half white) , i would like to say something .....and i stand by my statement 100 percent....EMINEMS APPEALS TO THE HOOD MORE THAN DRAKE 

now lets look at their respective upbringings prior to stardum

eminem

Rap olympics

Detroit inner city

no father,broken home and drug abusive mother

poor

hits the game in 1998 with dr dre......................we all knew what dre's image was in the 90's was right.................NWA,snoop dogg , 2 pac ,DEATHROW , EAST COAST WEST COST BEEF

drake

suburban upringing

both parents

parlayed in singing

Degrassi(a show that targets mostly minorities 
eyes.gif
 )

came out with trey songs and made mostly "girl" tracks

and %*!! it ..... i'll say it............LIGHTSKIN

teams up with the most mainstream movement

now from my perception (born in venezuela raised in miami , both parents born and raised in havana , cuba) i can tell you my parents made me throw away my marshall mathers lp in 6th grade , and we regarded eminem as "white trash" , i was however not told anything about ludacris's back for the first time.......i would like to add my dad is 100% hispanic and 1000000% racist.

as far as white america buying the records.....................CONGRATS CAPTAIN OBVIOUS he has had #4 number 1 songs in the country in the past 2 years(two in the past 3 months) ....is the highest selling artist of any genre(or race 
eyes.gif
)  of the last ten years ...more blacks,hispanics,asian and europeans buy his album more than drake too , we all must secretly want the white man to overcome something big like Office.....oops i menat senate.....wait no something big like rap 
laugh.gif
 the lowest selling music genre lmaoo...........i would like to add all my black friends are eminem stans and think he some lyrical genius...while my white friends dont care about eminem as much as they do  kid cudi/kanye/drake

Originally Posted by HankTrill

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This thread is 1,000%  ******ed...

The only thing I wanna know is which Em Stan are you??... I know this is some back-up s/n...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The only thing I wanna know is which Em Stan are you??... I know this is some back-up s/n...

There are cases where certain people pick someone as their flag to wave, Em is that flag. The others you named just haven't proved to be such a safe pick.
Em rode in on Dr Dre's credibility. He got love from all sides, underground, white, black.

also, I don't think people say these things because they think it's 100% true, I think they say it because they don't see any other logical reasons to explain it.

Em went from rap Olympics to making horrible singles on purpose and rapping with a silly accent and still selling, still having people check for him, it really makes no sense that he's still selling the way he does.

I haven't had the want/need to check the last 2 albums, might have skimmed through the one before that.

There are cases where certain people pick someone as their flag to wave, Em is that flag. The others you named just haven't proved to be such a safe pick.
Em rode in on Dr Dre's credibility. He got love from all sides, underground, white, black.

also, I don't think people say these things because they think it's 100% true, I think they say it because they don't see any other logical reasons to explain it.

Em went from rap Olympics to making horrible singles on purpose and rapping with a silly accent and still selling, still having people check for him, it really makes no sense that he's still selling the way he does.

I haven't had the want/need to check the last 2 albums, might have skimmed through the one before that.

i haven't bought or listened to a EM cd in years, I bought SSLP when it first dropped it was the first cd I bought with my own money.

I can't front he is doing numbers my co-worker who is a 45 year old white woman just copped his cd, and she couldn't tell you who drake is

EM is a great rapper better than everyone you listed, and some

but let's not front he is doing those numbers because he is a great WHITE rapper, if that wasn't the case royce da 5'9 would be going plat

i haven't bought or listened to a EM cd in years, I bought SSLP when it first dropped it was the first cd I bought with my own money.

I can't front he is doing numbers my co-worker who is a 45 year old white woman just copped his cd, and she couldn't tell you who drake is

EM is a great rapper better than everyone you listed, and some

but let's not front he is doing those numbers because he is a great WHITE rapper, if that wasn't the case royce da 5'9 would be going plat

somebody is mad... why yall keep bringin this up... he aint makin better music than anybody so he has to b selling for some reason...

somebody is mad... why yall keep bringin this up... he aint makin better music than anybody so he has to b selling for some reason...

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

naw its not a back up name its Eddo and i dont really mess with em's music as it sucks too me, like literally hard for me to finish any eminem song past 9th grade

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

naw its not a back up name its Eddo and i dont really mess with em's music as it sucks too me, like literally hard for me to finish any eminem song past 9th grade

Maybe Eminem is just that good? Or mad wiggas just feel good, saying they have a white boy with excellent rhyming ability..

Maybe Eminem is just that good? Or mad wiggas just feel good, saying they have a white boy with excellent rhyming ability..

xo402f.jpg

It doesnt matter. Hes the best selling rapper of all time.
People needs to just deal with it. Doesnt matter if only white people bought his album.

Look @ Wayne selling a mil. Only black people bought his album.

See what i did there?

xo402f.jpg

It doesnt matter. Hes the best selling rapper of all time.
People needs to just deal with it. Doesnt matter if only white people bought his album.

Look @ Wayne selling a mil. Only black people bought his album.

See what i did there?

laugh.gif
Horrible thread...
I'm not going to response to all that bundle of wrong you wrote because frankly I don't really care enough...

I'll just say this: Eminem does not appeal more to the hood than Drake...

Hood N's like to party and !@!# broads...hence them listening to songs Drake makes, rather than Eminem and his whole getting molested by his Uncle %$%$...   

laugh.gif
Horrible thread...
I'm not going to response to all that bundle of wrong you wrote because frankly I don't really care enough...

I'll just say this: Eminem does not appeal more to the hood than Drake...

Hood N's like to party and !@!# broads...hence them listening to songs Drake makes, rather than Eminem and his whole getting molested by his Uncle %$%$...   

Back
Top Bottom