in their prime ...

Gianna used to talk too damn much. :smh: **** was annoying. She never got the piping she deserved.

She always gave off a dominatrix kind of vibe too. She needed someone to wreck her. Seems like the type that would cry during a rough session though.

Tears just motivate me. :evil:

Last edited:
Gianna used to talk too damn much. :smh: **** was annoying. She never got the piping she deserved.

She always gave off a dominatrix kind of vibe too. She needed someone to wreck her. Seems like the type that would cry during a rough session though.

You need to see a psychiatrist before this escalates into a crime

I know what you mean. Stay fronting like she can take anything. Always felt like smacking her for that and not them weak slaps them dudes be giving a straight up smack. If you search there's a vid where she can't take the penis no more and black guy keeps going until she begs for him to stop and gets up :lol: Short vid though.

I find solace in knowing that she definitely got ******* on by them Arab dudes though.

3t04R.jpg

I know what you mean. Stay fronting like she can take anything. Always felt like smacking her for that and not them weak slaps them dudes be giving a straight up smack. If you search there's a vid where she can't take the penis no more and black guy keeps going until she begs for him to stop and gets up :lol: Short vid though.

I find solace in knowing that she definitely got ******* on by them Arab dudes though.

i-seent-it.jpg

View media item 849402

I see ya, and I ain't mad at cha :smokin

Back
Top Bottom