Information on JFK's assassination.

She shot the president??

really?

indifferent.gif

****WARNING***
http://www.jfklancer.com/images/aphotos.html

If you think that theory is crazy, these videos show that George HW Bush and his son (GWB) were responsible for planning (and benefited immensely) from theassassinations of JFK and his son (JFK JR). Like one ruling family sacking another.

JFKII THE BUSH CONNECTION.

A through,documented,criminal indictment of George Herbert Walker Bush,establishing beyond a reasonable doubt his guilt as a supervisor in the conspiracy toassassinate President John F. Kennedy. If we could present this evidence to a jury in Texas, he would pay with his life.

WHO KILLED JFK JR (GEORGE W. BUSH CONNECTION)

Originally Posted by Kookcle

She shot the president??

really?

indifferent.gif

****WARNING***
Viewing the pictures the right side of his head is blown out, and usually if shot the exiting bullet will make the such a mark. So with that saidthe bullet shot came from the left side. Plausibly she shot him. But why would a wife do a such thing? and why would his head move back and to the left? theforce of the bullet would makethe head move to the right if it was by her. Untold Mysteries.

Originally Posted by RECOGNIZE GAME

Originally Posted by Cz7

I think you guys arent thinking about that fact that this was her HUSBAND, for god sakes, it not some stranger just getting capped at. If you were chillin with your spouse at he/she gets shot at, you wouldnt just run away without trying to get him/her to safety as well.

jealous drove to hate.

Yerp, its a well known fact that JFK had an affair with MM, even Jaqueline was having an affair.� Also it was known that they were going to divorce sooner orlater, hell the night before the assassination they didn't even sleep in the same room

Originally Posted by petermans

Originally Posted by Kookcle

She shot the president??

really?

indifferent.gif

****WARNING***
Viewing the pictures the right side of his head is blown out, and usually if shot the exiting bullet will make the such a mark. So with that said the bullet shot came from the left side. Plausibly she shot him. But why would a wife do a such thing? and why would his head move back and to the left? the force of the bullet would makethe head move to the right if it was by her. Untold Mysteries.
where did the bullet enter then?
jfk02b.jpg

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Originally Posted by RECOGNIZE GAME

Originally Posted by Cz7

I think you guys arent thinking about that fact that this was her HUSBAND, for god sakes, it not some stranger just getting capped at. If you were chillin with your spouse at he/she gets shot at, you wouldnt just run away without trying to get him/her to safety as well.

jealous drove to hate.

Yerp, its a well known fact that JFK had an affair with MM, even Jaqueline was having an affair.� Also it was known that they were going to divorce sooner or later, hell the night before the assassination they didn't even sleep in the same room
even more incriminating evidence...

youre so wrong...

the comedian did it.

side note, good read.

I'm not saying that I believe in a conspiracy theory or I don't, but there are too many people who are too gullible.

When you say, "open your eyes to what the government is really up to," what exactly are we supposed to open our eyes to? All the "proof" isjust speculation. We can't prove anything.

I think it's certainly plausible that JFK was not killed by Oswald, but as far as proof goes, we don't have any. Most of the proof is speculation orreaching. More than likely, if there was a conspiracy, there is no proof or we'll never get it. There's nothing that proves a conspiracy with whatconcrete information that we have.

- There is no science to how someone would react to someone next to them getting shot in the head.
- "Similarly dressed men" and "large black guy" in the scenery could be ANYONE. We have nothing to tell us that they could be markers orobservants right now except our imaginations.
- The car could speed up because a driver would have that reaction if they saw someone in the backseat missing a brain.
- Etc. etc. etc.

The closest thing to proof that we have is the way that JFK is distressed before getting shot. The possibility of something flying out of Jackie's hand isinteresting as well, although it is on a grainy, prehistoric tape. It's interesting to think about, but it gets annoying that too many people take thinspeculation as evidence and gospel.

After reading the first post about Jackie shooting JFK... i thought it was reasonable by her actions.

BUT then I looked at those autopsy pictures and she definitely couldnt have shot him. and the drugging thing doesnt make sense either.

His whole right side was destroyed from impact. and if he was shot in the back first, thats why he was leaning over, basically dying before he was shot in thehead.

i live in Dallas and the museum even tells you straight up that it was Le Harvey. They even tell you where the other 2 shooters were. In fact if you go outsidethey show you how impossible that shot it seeing as there was trees in the way. There is even a pic of Lee Harvey outside the bookstore when the president gotshot. Straight up a pic of the dude outside then the bullet goes off and somehow its him. Truthfully anyone who believes that it was him might has well believein Santa Clause.

Sorry if i just made someone's santa fantasy come to a screeching halt!

Trust me if I go into detail from what they actually show you at the museum here in Dallas you would believe it as do I. They have so much information that washeld back during the investigation its sad. I mean how did the guy, club owner dude, kill Harvey in the Dallas Police Station Basement?! I mean how can 1 manget past 25 officers?

SET UP!

to all the ppl believing Jackie shot him
grin.gif
umm how do you explain thegovernor catching a bullet too.. im just saying

The biggest danger to America and the whole world for that matter is the Zionist Jew. They have to all be stopped.

Back
Top Bottom