Introducing NikeTalk Mobile

Virtually perfect. Really well done. The only thing is...it really needs the ability to jump to specific pages or the last page/post.

To jump to a specific page in a thread, you have to scroll to the bottom and touch the "Page ___ of ___" button.

I shoulda clarified....I mean from the front page, when you first click on the thread title to enter the thread.

i would like to see the option to jump straight to the page you want or to the last page, instead of having to automatically go to the first post in a long thread.

Last edited:
Virtually perfect. Really well done. The only thing is...it really needs the ability to jump to specific pages or the last page/post.

To jump to a specific page in a thread, you have to scroll to the bottom and touch the "Page ___ of ___" button.

I shoulda clarified....I mean from the front page, when you first click on the thread title to enter the thread.

i would like to see the option to jump straight to the page you want or to the last page, instead of having to automatically go to the first post in a long thread.

Oops!! My bad!!

I agree with that addition.

nerd.gif
anyone else with a s3 not getting it to load? or do you have to log in first

nerd.gif
anyone else with a s3 not getting it to load? or do you have to log in first
Doesn't work on iPad Mini. Plz fix.
You must log in to the desktop site on your mobile device before you are provided with the option to switch to the mobile site.

This step is only temporary; the mobile site will soon be available for logged-out users.

Hope this helps!

:nerd: anyone else with a s3 not getting it to load? or do you have to log in first

Doesn't work on iPad Mini. Plz fix.

You must log in to the desktop site on your mobile device before you are provided with the option to switch to the mobile site.

This step is only temporary; the mobile site will soon be available for logged-out users.

Hope this helps!
That worked. Thanks for the prompt response and helping to implement this awesome mobile platform!

I'm sure this has probably already been mentioned, but Niketalk Mobile doesn't play nicely with Internet Explorer on my Lumia 920. The buttons at the top left and right of the screen don't work.

It works wonderfully with every other browser on every device I have though. Well done. I can't say it enough.

In response to user feedback, the mobile site's behavior has been changed:  clicking on a topic will now immediately take you to the first unread post in that thread.  If there are no new replies, you'll be taken to the last page.  (If it's a new thread, obviously you'll start at the beginning.) 

Auto-loading is now live and the option to switch between mobile and desktop views has been enabled for ALL users - even guests and members who've signed out.  
Im not seeing this at all on any browser on my iphone.
Scroll to the very bottom and you should see a switch that allows you to toggle between "Mobile" and "Desktop."  Your preference will be saved.

Back
Top Bottom