Introducing NikeTalk Mobile

Btw direct photo upload from mobile device?...thanks for thinking of me with this update :smile:

17vk0n.jpg

TY MethGod.

Meth would we have the option of switching to desktop view?...90% of my NT browsing is done from my iPhone, I know some mobile sites don't allow you to go back and forth, really hoping this gives the viewer an option..

Last pic of first post

Meth would we have the option of switching to desktop view?...90% of my NT browsing is done from my iPhone, I know some mobile sites don't allow you to go back and forth, really hoping this gives the viewer an option..
I believe so.  In the beta stage, at least, there's a toggle at the bottom of the screen that allows you to switch back and forth from desktop to mobile at will.  That's what all registered members will start seeing tomorrow afternoon. 

While the mobile site will autodetect as of 11/20, you should still be able to switch back to desktop view if that's your preference and, in fact, you'll be auto-switched to desktop view anyway for those pages that have yet to receive mobile formatting.  It's not like the old format is being phased out.  We just want to make sure that everyone has the best possible experience for their device.  

Does this work for BlackBerry for us #poor folks?
It does, but there are no guarantees, sadly.  It's not in the first or second-tier support categories, but the site has been designed in such a way that just about any recent mobile browser should be able to handle the basics.  

Stuff like photo uploading, however, is unlikely.  

but i dont think ios will allow uploading from device unless im mistaken

That was the case previously, but iOS6 does allow it.  So, if you've deliberately held out because you're wary of Apple Maps... I'm afraid you've got a dilemma on your hands. 

View media item 137504

Last edited:
OMGOMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMGOMGOMG OMGOMGOMG OMGOMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMGOMG OMGOMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMGOMG OMG OMGOMG OMGOMGOMG OMGOMG 

Back
Top Bottom