INTRODUCING, XX3 (REAL PIX)

I'd need to see them in person to make a final judgement....looked ugly at first but I can see them growing on me.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Hideous ...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Love the shoe but hate the contrast stitching,The black/red fakes without the contrast stitching looked so much better.
As long as we can get a colourway without contrast stitching I'll be happy.

love em

mj in the stitching

outsole looks awesome

that toe looks like it's gonna pinch though

Lol @ people now being impressed with $5 stitching and a fingerprint outsole. They damn ugly and they'll look a lot uglier when the stitching starts comingundone...

So thats the best they could do??
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I say they're still a gimmicky poor ending to a once historic shoe line, @ $175 they're D.O.A.....case closed

nah that's the other shoe dude. the left shoe has the 23, the right the jumpman.

as i've let these images wash over me for 20 mins or so, i can say that i do like them, tacky, and obnoxious as they are. i also get a succinct feelingthat the first scan "leak" was the misleading vice used against counterfeiters, and the initials in stitching is another. oh and the clothingcatalogue which heavily featured the diamond crisscross also comes to mind. it has nothing to do with the shoe except the box. i wouldn't be surprised ifthey had actually found the offending factories due to these tricks. or maybe my imagination is going a bit silly.

i must add, the "fin" on these are much nicer. and the black ankle support is a superb choice. these two points squashed my biggest reservations fromthe fakes.

I really do not know I will buy them anyway just like I bought the XXII which I have yet to wear.
happy.gif

Tinker designed this??..Sure about that??...I wonder what inspirations were used to design this besides Mj's sig & finger print...i do see the aj 1elements used...eh these will grow on everyone i bet...

was up with the small tongue on the hsoe man I hate these well thats an easy pass on my 19 b-day these look like some little kid scribbled scrabbled on theside of them

I can't believe people are saying this is dope/hot/classic...like, seriously?

This is Jordan's last signature shoe. Last of a freakin' legacy. And you end it like this?

This %%#! is disgusting.

The final nail in the coffin as far as Jordan brand's decline.

They OD'd on that stichin. NT yall are buggin, these are better then like most of the new era jordan sigs. I will say the "bred" (smh at thatterm) colorway might be ok. I dont really like that fin on the back might look weird with jeans but yall goin hard but some ppl really diggin em.

Back
Top Bottom