iPad Mini Thread vol. Every Inch an iPad

excited to see the new iMacs. hoping for a retina display but i know there's no chance of that.

i've got enough apple toys this year though, can't get anymore

supposedly the pricing of the ipad mini

if true im gonna pass, $350+ out the door with taxes? can easily find a used ipad 3 for a little bit more if not same price if you know where to look.

ipad_mini_pricing_matrix.jpg

:smh: Yeah me too, I was hoping it'd be in line with other similar sized tablets.....might spring for a Nexus 7 instead or just wait till I can get a used one early next yr for like 230$ *shrug* those prices are a lil too high but I've gone this long w/o a tablet so no biggie waiting several more months

I`m assuming that 329 is for a data enabled one because those are the only ipads that end in 29. Subtract 329 from 130 and you have 199. but if other wise EASY pass, I`l stick with my ipad 3 till the next one drops.

Anybody who thought that you were getting an iPad mini for a $200 price point was just dreaming.

Kindle fire's are $200...and seeing how apple is a premium product, you knew it was gonna exceed that.

However, if those prices listed above are true, then Apple I think is content to give up market share to less expensive products to preserve their margins.  $329 is still a bit pricey for most people.

I thought that $269-279 would have been perfect pricing to start the low-memory, wifi-only model.  It still preserves a decent margin, and is close enough price-wise that potential Fire buyers would have to seriously think about just digging a little bit deeper into their pockets for the better all around product/user experience/ app market experience.

Dudes acting like Apple hasn't become one of the most successful company in the world by not having premium profit margins.

These will sell better than hot cakes.

Was leaning towards the ipad mini but now can't decide if I should just go for the ipad 3 since the ipad mini prices are so high

the people that dont meet the requirements cant see the stream
Live streaming video requires Safari 4 or later on Mac OS X v10.6 or later; Safari on iOS 4.2 or later. Streaming via Apple TV requires second- or third-generation Apple TV with software 5.0.2 or later.

Depending on the price I wouldn't mind having this at all. If priced around the same as Nexus 7 I will cop

^I'm looking at the stream now.  I love Apple but see that's one of the small things that annoy me with Apple.  Google would never say only people who have a Chrome browser can view their presentation. Microsoft would never say only people who have IE browser can view their presentation. 

Presentation is perfect on the iPad though

Last edited:
really considering getting that imac
*continues to drool*

"We sold more products in the June quarter than any PC manufacturer sold in their entire PC line."

ipadmini_0401.jpg

:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom