iPad Mini Thread vol. Every Inch an iPad

They're making the iPad segment boring in comparison to the iMac part...

I don't care how iPads are in the classroom and in the office :x

C'mon son, tell us how much the mini will cost

edit - :wow: :lol: Son came out throwing shots right away with these new specs

Last edited:
:wow: that iPad mini in black :x
Copped.. I don't eeeeem care what the haters say about this device.

Wait it really is 500$ for a mini ipad? Tell me thats wrong....I love apple products but :rofl: can't be serious with that

Apple done did it again. I didn't even want the iPad mini. Now I want it. smh 

why do u want it? bc its two inches smaller?????? or is it bc your a hypebeast?

If you are looking at the stream, you can see that its obviously ******** on anything Android.

They're physically breaking it down against the Nexus 7...

Apple is going right at the competitions throat today.

Wait it really is 500$ for a mini ipad? Tell me thats wrong....I love apple products but :rofl: can't be serious with that

No. Apple has showed 2 iPads today.. The 4th Gen iPad AND the iPad Mini.

Ya'll dudes are always sitting at the edge of your seats, waiting to call something out on anything that starts with an i.

If ya'll were actually paying attention to whats going on, and not making these ridiculous statements based off of what you HEAR and rather what you SEE then you'd know that they haven't even announced the price for the mini yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: ct3
:stoneface: $329 for 16GB?
welp......
especially when the 16gb nexus 7 is dropping to $200 on the 29th

surprised they didnt just ger rid of the ipad 2

Last edited:

If you are looking at the stream, you can see that its obviously ******** on anything Android.

Ya'll dudes are always sitting at the edge of your seats, waiting to call something out on anything that starts with an i.

If ya'll were actually paying attention to whats going on, and not making these ridiculous statements based off of what you HEAR and not what you SEE then you'd know that they haven't even announced the price for the mini yet.

I'm half listening in the back of a lecture, I was just going off of those comments I saw on the sidebar thanks for the clarification though I thought that sounded ridiculous :lol:

Eh....329$ is a little high but I'll wait to see if a used one pops up eventually....would be a nice bday gift for myself though

welp......

Seriously. I have an ipad 2. And i was interested to see what this would look like. But the nexus 7 got great reviews and its going to be $130 cheaper!!!!!

Sorry this thing isnt $130 better and i like apple products

Last edited:
Im not really impressed with the ipad mini. 

Is it really needed?

Not really but this thing will sell like hotcakes around the holidays...I honestly think they could've done even more damage to the competition (Kindle Fire, Nexus 7) If they would've priced it around 250-279.99. I know Apple is all about profits and in the end it won't matter but that would've forced Amazon to drop the kindle price even more and made the iPad mini all the more appealing to people like me debating whether to even get one or the nexus tablet

Im not really impressed with the ipad mini. 

Is it really needed?

Not really to a good amount of people, but there are still people (like me) who don't have a tablet, and I haven't had a tablet for the sole purpose of them being rather large imo.

My cousin has an iPad 3, and its definitely dope. But I always wanted a tablet that was a little smaller. Which is why I was looking at buying the Nexus 7.
But this tablet is pound for pound better than the Nexus.

This tablet isn't being made as the next "revolutionary" push in the iPad line. Thats pretty much why they announced the 4th gen today as well. That is the real update to the iPad line.

This one is just filling that gap full of people like me who want a tablet, but wish the iPad wasn't as big.

So yeah, I would say its needed. But to a certain consumer group.

Plus, its cheaper. It costs $330

If ya'll were actually paying attention to whats going on, and not making these ridiculous statements based off of what you HEAR and not what you SEE then you'd know that they haven't even announced the price for the mini yet.

I'm half listening in the back of a lecture, I was just going off of those comments I saw on the sidebar thanks for the clarification though I thought that sounded ridiculous :lol:

Eh....329$ is a little high but I'll wait to see if a used one pops up eventually....would be a nice bday gift for myself though

Well, in that case I can understand where you're coming from then.

But usually, dudes just be talking **** for the sake of talking ****. My bad brodie.

welp......

surprised they didnt just ger rid of the ipad 2

Well, at the end of the day this is Apple...
You shouldn't act like their products have ever been cheap to begin with.
The Nexus 7 doesn't have a retina display, nor is it made from glass/metal...
Its a plastic tablet with a standard display. Of course its going to be cheaper.

Then add on the Apple logo...

They're making a $1600 13 inch laptop fam. That ain't the usual price of a notebook that small. :lol:
So why would the tablet be any different in pricing to its competition? Its still going to sell more than Nexus tablets with the price point

Last edited:

Damn that iPad Mini in white is beautiful.

Now, if I should get the wifi only or wait for cellular. Tethering is great, but nothing compares to having a 10-hour battery life ultra portable device take you through the day long after your phone has bowed out.

Most likely will best buy the wifi only and return if I think the cellular is the better option once it drops a few weeks later.

These things will sell better than hotcakes. I feel sorry for that mother who spends a grip on one just to put one under the tree for little Timmy.

Apple just lapped the competition again. And boy I can't wait til the refurbs drop for the 21" iMac.

i dont see why people would choose this over the kindle hd or the nexus tablet

Because there's an Apple logo on the back of it. Plain and simple. Apple got their crowds like Pavlov had his dogs. Release new product, peeps feel like they must have it. They rinse and repeat with these folk.

Back
Top Bottom