iPhone 4 On T-Mobile......VOL How Is It?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

edge 
laugh.gif

ya can't even properly get on youtube....and forget voice + data
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Eh. Edge was straight on the original iPhone but yeah its ridiculous in this day and age. Ninjahood hows that Android Netflix app? Oh wait...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

edge 
laugh.gif

ya can't even properly get on youtube....and forget voice + data
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Eh. Edge was straight on the original iPhone but yeah its ridiculous in this day and age. Ninjahood hows that Android Netflix app? Oh wait...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Plus the UI on Android is trash anyways outside of home screen.
sure-if-serious-i-am-not.jpg
What I meant by this is

droid_vs_iphone_setup_screen.jpg

Which looks better? Android UI gives me that cheap feeling.
miui looks just like the iphone... bro stop grasping at straws

What I meant by this is

miui looks just like the iphone... bro stop grasping at straws

lol. Its pointless to even debate this. PEOPLE ARE GONNA BUY WHAT THEY LIKE.

I've had an iPhone on t-mobile before. It was ok.....had (and have) an android powered phone and a blackberry. Android is winning big time IMO.

It's all about preference...so if people prefer to pay full price bills for half @%^ service, then hey.

I've had an iPhone on t-mobile before. It was ok.....had (and have) an android powered phone and a blackberry. Android is winning big time IMO.

It's all about preference...so if people prefer to pay full price bills for half @%^ service, then hey.

adobe flash is not an app its a plugin to utilize flash on a mobile web browser same goes if your on a desktop browser.

Im not trying have some lame argument about what os is better.
Get your priotties in check, cause if own an iphone on tmobile it clearly means you cant afford to have it on the att network and the upcoming verizon network which both have exspeive plans that not everyone cant afford. Some are even getting 200mb plan on att with the iphone4 just show off that they have a iphone, if you cant afford the plan look some where else why limit yourself on smartphone you barely can connect to the net and worry about overcharges. #pooriphoneusersontmobile

adobe flash is not an app its a plugin to utilize flash on a mobile web browser same goes if your on a desktop browser.

Im not trying have some lame argument about what os is better.
Get your priotties in check, cause if own an iphone on tmobile it clearly means you cant afford to have it on the att network and the upcoming verizon network which both have exspeive plans that not everyone cant afford. Some are even getting 200mb plan on att with the iphone4 just show off that they have a iphone, if you cant afford the plan look some where else why limit yourself on smartphone you barely can connect to the net and worry about overcharges. #pooriphoneusersontmobile

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

thats game, set, and match
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Ninjahood hows that Android Netflix app? Oh wait...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pssh, i can stream megavideo directly to my web browser...watchin movies for free cuz i got flash >>*
pimp.gif

iphone stans stay losing thinkin that walled garden is da end all, be all.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pssh, i can stream megavideo directly to my web browser...watchin movies for free cuz i got flash >>*
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

What I meant by this is

still not sure if serious

the android menu looks a bit more polished & organized imo

And i dont really get why someone would bother with a iphone on tmobile with edge service.
If you want apps get a ipod touch & a cheaper phone/plan

What I meant by this is

still not sure if serious

the android menu looks a bit more polished & organized imo

And i dont really get why someone would bother with a iphone on tmobile with edge service.
If you want apps get a ipod touch & a cheaper phone/plan

I just dont get it. Why would someone realistically buy a phone on a platform that doesnt get supported like its rival competitor? It just doesnt make any logical sense. The average computer user probably use Facebook, Netflix, and Skype for the most part out of the daily web browsing. Android doesnt even have Skype or Netflix as of yet and its Facebook application has ALWAYS been behind the iPhone verison. Why would anyone claim android is better considering those facts? I understand and agree that Android devices consistently have better hardware than iOS products but software wise Android phones are just big ol paper weights compared to the iPhone. How do you have the majority of the market share but have the worse app selection? Clearly something isn't going right with the platform. The only reason Android has had success is because they just absorbed all the other old phone manufacturers companies who instead of creating their own os like how it used to be make their flagship products on the android platform. Not because Android is actually good or offers the user any real advantages just because there is no real alternative. Think about it what options do you really have when buying a smart phone. BlackBerry? Cmon the average user doesnt want that outdated trash. iPhone? you're carrier probably doesnt have it (you/you're carrier would probably sell your/their soul to get it though) WP 7? garbage or Android. I disregarded Symbain because well I havent seen anyone in "real life" even talk about Nokia since the 6600.

I just dont get it. Why would someone realistically buy a phone on a platform that doesnt get supported like its rival competitor? It just doesnt make any logical sense. The average computer user probably use Facebook, Netflix, and Skype for the most part out of the daily web browsing. Android doesnt even have Skype or Netflix as of yet and its Facebook application has ALWAYS been behind the iPhone verison. Why would anyone claim android is better considering those facts? I understand and agree that Android devices consistently have better hardware than iOS products but software wise Android phones are just big ol paper weights compared to the iPhone. How do you have the majority of the market share but have the worse app selection? Clearly something isn't going right with the platform. The only reason Android has had success is because they just absorbed all the other old phone manufacturers companies who instead of creating their own os like how it used to be make their flagship products on the android platform. Not because Android is actually good or offers the user any real advantages just because there is no real alternative. Think about it what options do you really have when buying a smart phone. BlackBerry? Cmon the average user doesnt want that outdated trash. iPhone? you're carrier probably doesnt have it (you/you're carrier would probably sell your/their soul to get it though) WP 7? garbage or Android. I disregarded Symbain because well I havent seen anyone in "real life" even talk about Nokia since the 6600.

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

What the point of having an iPhone without 3G or visual voice-mail and other features..
Apps.
why use a castrated iphone on t-mobile when you can get yourself a high powered android phone that takes advantage of da HSPA+  4g speeds as well as

stocked with apps and horsepower to match?

Stocked apps? What apps? Name them. I read the android the thread you guys dont even talk about apps it's all about whose homescreen looks better than the others or how to flash your crappy stock roms.
Mad
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

What the point of having an iPhone without 3G or visual voice-mail and other features..
Apps.
why use a castrated iphone on t-mobile when you can get yourself a high powered android phone that takes advantage of da HSPA+  4g speeds as well as

stocked with apps and horsepower to match?

Stocked apps? What apps? Name them. I read the android the thread you guys dont even talk about apps it's all about whose homescreen looks better than the others or how to flash your crappy stock roms.
Mad
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Lol @ megavideo you do know that most of us got Netflix accounts. Just wait till the Verizon iPhone drops you'll see how many Android fans take the leap of faith once they see they dont have to nearly brick their phone to have decent battery life. Hows Android 2.3 treating you? Oh wait your phone probably doesnt have that yet
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Lol @ megavideo you do know that most of us got Netflix accounts. Just wait till the Verizon iPhone drops you'll see how many Android fans take the leap of faith once they see they dont have to nearly brick their phone to have decent battery life. Hows Android 2.3 treating you? Oh wait your phone probably doesnt have that yet
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Android has Skype x is beta testing oovoo.
And the facebook is on par with the "iTouch" version.

And if you are more  than just a basic end user, then you can make your phone the way you want it. each OS  has their pros and cons just like anything but I'm sorry: other than the fact that iOS is one year older than Android (which gave apple time to develop deals with companies in order to build mainstream apps hence MORE apps than Android) , there's nothing incredible about iOS.

Spoiler [+]
 Ninjahood acknowledged my existence. I am excite. jk 
laugh.gif

Android has Skype x is beta testing oovoo.
And the facebook is on par with the "iTouch" version.

And if you are more  than just a basic end user, then you can make your phone the way you want it. each OS  has their pros and cons just like anything but I'm sorry: other than the fact that iOS is one year older than Android (which gave apple time to develop deals with companies in order to build mainstream apps hence MORE apps than Android) , there's nothing incredible about iOS.

Spoiler [+]
 Ninjahood acknowledged my existence. I am excite. jk 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom