iPhone 4 vs. Evo 4G: Battle of 720p!

Originally Posted by AG 47

^Obviously Engadget is beefing with Apple. They're not credible.

no they are not, thats gizmodo
laugh.gif

The iphone will continue to be the smartphone for dump people. MY 40 year old aunt swears by it so i let her hold my Evo down for a whole day next thing you know she's telling me how amazing it is that she can run so many apps simultaneously and how she can choose from so many different clocks
laugh.gif
you have the phone for a whole day and only thing u know how to do is change wallpapers and widgets and your ready to jump ship
indifferent.gif
like i said before the iphone is a simple smartphone for dumb *** people
laugh.gif

The iphone will continue to be the smartphone for dump people. MY 40 year old aunt swears by it so i let her hold my Evo down for a whole day next thing you know she's telling me how amazing it is that she can run so many apps simultaneously and how she can choose from so many different clocks
laugh.gif
you have the phone for a whole day and only thing u know how to do is change wallpapers and widgets and your ready to jump ship
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Mods really need to ban these threads just like they banned Player A vs Player B threads.
Its the same argument, over and over and over again.

Mods really need to ban these threads just like they banned Player A vs Player B threads.
Its the same argument, over and over and over again.

Actually, Engadget is very Apple biased.

All they talk about is Apple. They make the dumbest tiny posts about Apple meanwhile they barely acknowledge when other phones come out with some really good.

Thomas Ricker is like the only one on that site that stays with the lulz against Apple.

Actually, Engadget is very Apple biased.

All they talk about is Apple. They make the dumbest tiny posts about Apple meanwhile they barely acknowledge when other phones come out with some really good.

Thomas Ricker is like the only one on that site that stays with the lulz against Apple.

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

laugh.gif
Yup Yup

[h1]http://gizmodo.com/5572959/steve-jobs-shows-cool-antenna-trick-to-russian-president[/h1]
[h1]Steve Jobs Shows Cool Antenna Trick to Russian President[/h1]
500x_russian-iphone_01.jpg

Steve Jobs met with Russian president Dmitry Medvedev to talk about his country's future Silicon Valley. Steve also gave him an iPhone 4, also showed him some really neat antenna tricks too. Magical.

Send an email to Jesus Diaz, the author of this post, at /gizmodo.com/5572959/steve-jobs-shows-cool-antenna-trick-to-russian-president">http://gizmodo.com/557295...ick-to-russian-president">[email protected].

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

laugh.gif
Yup Yup

[h1]http://gizmodo.com/5572959/steve-jobs-shows-cool-antenna-trick-to-russian-president[/h1]
[h1]Steve Jobs Shows Cool Antenna Trick to Russian President[/h1]
500x_russian-iphone_01.jpg

Steve Jobs met with Russian president Dmitry Medvedev to talk about his country's future Silicon Valley. Steve also gave him an iPhone 4, also showed him some really neat antenna tricks too. Magical.

Send an email to Jesus Diaz, the author of this post, at /gizmodo.com/5572959/steve-jobs-shows-cool-antenna-trick-to-russian-president">http://gizmodo.com/557295...ick-to-russian-president">[email protected].

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

alright einstein,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

do you get a little ego boost knowing that your phone is for "smarter" people like yourself?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

alright einstein,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

do you get a little ego boost knowing that your phone is for "smarter" people like yourself?
laugh.gif

you guys need to realize what you're arguing in this thread. nothing worth while like abortion, stem cell research, or the war. you guys are arguing over PHONES.
laugh.gif

you guys need to realize what you're arguing in this thread. nothing worth while like abortion, stem cell research, or the war. you guys are arguing over PHONES.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom