iPhone 4 vs. Evo 4G: Battle of 720p!

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Dat dont make da iphone better
basically...

iphone wins that match, evo wins da war overall.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
the bait... he fell for it.
its a shame that a company has to release 10 phones in a year just to try to take over a market that one phone controls. 

and whats even worse is, 90% of you iPhone haters are just salty lames who are still sad that the iPhone hasn't come to your carrier yet. you were sad last year, the year before, and the year before. and you're still sad. 

get over it. 

the iPhone has a superior video camera without 1902838123010 megapixels. why? because apple had common sense and put a better lens in the camera instead of beefing it up with numbers, which seems to be all HTC really does. pack their phones on steroids until the numbers are off the charts. 

I put $100 that if the iPhone went to verizon, half of you would shut the hell up and buy one. 

and our video camera is better.
wink.gif
first. HTC does not release "10" phones a year. yes, there are a couple but its mostly the android system that everyone is using. like moto,garmin,samsung etc.

apple had common sense to put a better lens in the phone but they were not smart enough to figure out the antenna problem
laugh.gif
now you have steve telling you how to hold your phone. iphone owners always been forced to adjust around the iPhone. No cut and paste, no multitasking, etc. It's pretty sad. now you gotta walk around with a piece of tape on "the best" phone out. or buy a piece of plastic for $30
laugh.gif
and you know steve aint giving them out for free. only thing free ur getting from apple is that smart water they passed out in line.

and good luck with the "gorilla" glass.

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by ludex360

Here are some stats

500x_iphone4-evo4g-incredible-thumb.jpg

iPhone
pimp.gif
>>>
based on what?

from da looks of that chart da nexus one wins just on da strength of da cheapest unlimted plan + da only one with froyo/flash/free wifihotspot
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by ludex360

Here are some stats

500x_iphone4-evo4g-incredible-thumb.jpg

iPhone
pimp.gif
>>>
based on what?

from da looks of that chart da nexus one wins just on da strength of da cheapest unlimted plan + da only one with froyo/flash/free wifihotspot
pimp.gif

man yall still arguing?
i gave up bashing the iphone and apple fanboys, its literally a waste of time for me to educate these people and not get compensated for my services
like I said before, apple fanboys are like hos, dont save them they dont wanna be saved
their pimp steve jobs provides everything for them

man yall still arguing?
i gave up bashing the iphone and apple fanboys, its literally a waste of time for me to educate these people and not get compensated for my services
like I said before, apple fanboys are like hos, dont save them they dont wanna be saved
their pimp steve jobs provides everything for them

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

jobsemail.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

Steve told son, "your doing it wrong"
eek.gif
absolutely ridiculous
how can anyone take an insult like that and still continue to support them
laugh.gif

calm down sister (like, really.. take a breather)..  its not that serious (for me anyway) 
roll.gif
thats a gangsta ##! email.. 1 sentence and all 
eek.gif
roll.gif

jobsemail.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
absolutely ridiculous
laugh.gif

calm down sister (like, really.. take a breather)..  its not that serious (for me anyway) 
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

basically...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
its a shame that a company has to release 10 phones in a year just to try to take over a market that one phone controls. 

and whats even worse is, 90% of you iPhone haters are just salty lames who are still sad that the iPhone hasn't come to your carrier yet. you were sad last year, the year before, and the year before. and you're still sad. 

get over it. 

the iPhone has a superior video camera without 1902838123010 megapixels. why? because apple had common sense and put a better lens in the camera instead of beefing it up with numbers, which seems to be all HTC really does. pack their phones on steroids until the numbers are off the charts. 

I put $100 that if the iPhone went to verizon, half of you would shut the hell up and buy one. 

wink.gif
first. HTC does not release "10" phones a year. yes, there are a couple but its mostly the android system that everyone is using. like moto,garmin,samsung etc.

apple had common sense to put a better lens in the phone but they were not smart enough to figure out the antenna problem
laugh.gif
now you have steve telling you how to hold your phone. iphone owners always been forced to adjust around the iPhone. No cut and paste, no multitasking, etc. It's pretty sad. now you gotta walk around with a piece of tape on "the best" phone out. or buy a piece of plastic for $30
laugh.gif
and you know steve aint giving them out for free. only thing free ur getting from apple is that smart water they passed out in line.

you get my point though... HTC releases a certain number of phones a year and theres i dont know how many android phones that release in 1 year.
i guess my main overall feeling towards all of this is (which this relates much more to a post i had in another therad) why do people care so much about what people buy from apple? 

it seems like if you aren't buying an android phone, or a phone made by HTC running android, or froyo, or some other stupid named crap, you're doing something wrong.

when in reality, the iPhone is doing what people want and need. 

HTC is making phones with stats for #%**% and giggles now and nobody is taking advantage of it.. even their loyal frontline "iphone haters" who pray for steve job's death every night.

some of these guys fight for these phones like they'll die if they dont, and the moment you come to the iPhones defense, you're a "fanboy"

how is a fanboy going to call out another fanboy? 

my philosophy is, buy what the hell you want. i want an iphone, so thats what i buy. not once have i come out and started and argument saying "android sucks, everyone go buy iphones because of this, that, blah blah blah."

but i guess to call myself out, i should really just stop replying in these threads, because i'll go back and forth with someone about this dumb +@%+. 

but how have we been forced to adjust around the iphone? i haven't gone out of my way to adjust to anything for my iphones. you know why? because im not expecting as much from a phone as some of you other people. just like Fong said... 

and yes, the new iPhone has antenna problems, it'll probably be fixed within the next couple days/weeks. 

basically...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

get over it. 

wink.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you get my point though... HTC releases a certain number of phones a year and theres i dont know how many android phones that release in 1 year.
i guess my main overall feeling towards all of this is (which this relates much more to a post i had in another therad) why do people care so much about what people buy from apple? 

it seems like if you aren't buying an android phone, or a phone made by HTC running android, or froyo, or some other stupid named crap, you're doing something wrong.

HTC is making phones with stats for #%**% and giggles now and nobody is taking advantage of it.. even their loyal frontline "iphone haters" who pray for steve job's death every night.

some of these guys fight for these phones like they'll die if they dont, and the moment you come to the iPhones defense, you're a "fanboy"

my philosophy is, buy what the hell you want. i want an iphone, so thats what i buy. not once have i come out and started and argument saying "android sucks, everyone go buy iphones because of this, that, blah blah blah."

but i guess to call myself out, i should really just stop replying in these threads, because i'll go back and forth with someone about this dumb +@%+. 

but how have we been forced to adjust around the iphone? i haven't gone out of my way to adjust to anything for my iphones. you know why? because im not expecting as much from a phone as some of you other people. just like Fong said... 

and yes, the new iPhone has antenna problems, it'll probably be fixed within the next couple days/weeks. 

basically...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

get over it. 

wink.gif
Honestly...you're kinda right.

If the iPhone was on Verizon, i'd be in like like those other bastards too.

However, it looks like it'll be Droid X for me.

basically...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

get over it. 

wink.gif
Honestly...you're kinda right.

If the iPhone was on Verizon, i'd be in like like those other bastards too.

However, it looks like it'll be Droid X for me.

Originally Posted by proper english

jobsemail.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
absolutely ridiculous
laugh.gif

roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

i actually thought it was pretty gangsta too because I am not an iphone customer and I take pleasure in steve g'ing u all

Originally Posted by proper english

jobsemail.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
absolutely ridiculous
laugh.gif

roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

i actually thought it was pretty gangsta too because I am not an iphone customer and I take pleasure in steve g'ing u all

basically...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

get over it. 

wink.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Everything this man said is truth. And its the same iPhone bashers in EVERY thread. So my question to you HTC/Android/Sidekick folks, why do you guys care so much about what phone WE choose to purchase? Is it really burning you that much inside that we dont want your precious droid? Do they reward you for every iphone user you convert? Do they punish you for every iphone sold? Damn, can we live?

basically...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

get over it. 

wink.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Everything this man said is truth. And its the same iPhone bashers in EVERY thread. So my question to you HTC/Android/Sidekick folks, why do you guys care so much about what phone WE choose to purchase? Is it really burning you that much inside that we dont want your precious droid? Do they reward you for every iphone user you convert? Do they punish you for every iphone sold? Damn, can we live?

In a thread that CLEARLY is comparing apple and android, your upset that people still favor android and not apple. As if anytime there's a problem, it must have been an android lover who casts the first stone.

At the end of the day, nobody here feels like their phone is worse than the other, so no matter what your opinion WILL fall on deaf ears and WILL NOT waver the next mans bias.

In a thread that CLEARLY is comparing apple and android, your upset that people still favor android and not apple. As if anytime there's a problem, it must have been an android lover who casts the first stone.

At the end of the day, nobody here feels like their phone is worse than the other, so no matter what your opinion WILL fall on deaf ears and WILL NOT waver the next mans bias.

Back
Top Bottom