Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

like i said before the iphone is a simple smartphone for dumb *** people
laugh.gif
wow... really...
This.

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by AG 47

^Obviously Engadget is beefing with Apple. They're not credible.
no they are not, thats gizmodo
laugh.gif
Yup Yup

[h1]http://gizmodo.com/5572959/steve-jobs-shows-cool-antenna-trick-to-russian-president[/h1]
[h1]Steve Jobs Shows Cool Antenna Trick to Russian President[/h1]
500x_russian-iphone_01.jpg

Steve Jobs met with Russian president Dmitry Medvedev to talk about his country's future Silicon Valley. Steve also gave him an iPhone 4, also showed him some really neat antenna tricks too. Magical.

Send an email to Jesus Diaz, the author of this post, at /gizmodo.com/5572959/steve-jobs-shows-cool-antenna-trick-to-russian-president">http://gizmodo.com/557295...ick-to-russian-president">[email protected].

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 dude is teaching how to hold YOUR phone. SMH
smh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by AG 47

^Obviously Engadget is beefing with Apple. They're not credible.
no they are not, thats gizmodo
laugh.gif
Yup Yup

[h1]http://gizmodo.com/5572959/steve-jobs-shows-cool-antenna-trick-to-russian-president[/h1]
[h1]Steve Jobs Shows Cool Antenna Trick to Russian President[/h1]
500x_russian-iphone_01.jpg

Steve Jobs met with Russian president Dmitry Medvedev to talk about his country's future Silicon Valley. Steve also gave him an iPhone 4, also showed him some really neat antenna tricks too. Magical.

Send an email to Jesus Diaz, the author of this post, at /gizmodo.com/5572959/steve-jobs-shows-cool-antenna-trick-to-russian-president">http://gizmodo.com/557295...ick-to-russian-president">[email protected].

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 dude is teaching how to hold YOUR phone. SMH
smh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KB8isCLUTCH

you guys need to realize what you're arguing in this thread. nothing worth while like abortion, stem cell research, or the war. you guys are arguing over PHONES.
laugh.gif

That dead horse has been beaten as well
laugh.gif

Me personally, I like what I like and that's HTC/WinMo/Android What I don't like is the mere fact that whatever one carrier does, Apple takes it and pushes out a product before the other does and gets praised for it. All Apple is doin is reinventing the wheel and the sheep of society and the media are eatin it up. Nobody really cares that HTC are usin Nokia's patented products w/o payin for em, all they care about are the 2-3 bogus suits they got against HTC which is essentially targeted at Google/Android.

At the end of the day, the superior platform will always be the one(s) that offer variety and the ability to do what u will w/ them to an extent. With that said, WinMo/Android>>>>>Apple/BB Hell, we could even throw Palm and Simbian into this debate as well, but it's not worth it
laugh.gif

you guys need to realize what you're arguing in this thread. nothing worth while like abortion, stem cell research, or the war. you guys are arguing over PHONES.
laugh.gif

That dead horse has been beaten as well
laugh.gif

Me personally, I like what I like and that's HTC/WinMo/Android What I don't like is the mere fact that whatever one carrier does, Apple takes it and pushes out a product before the other does and gets praised for it. All Apple is doin is reinventing the wheel and the sheep of society and the media are eatin it up. Nobody really cares that HTC are usin Nokia's patented products w/o payin for em, all they care about are the 2-3 bogus suits they got against HTC which is essentially targeted at Google/Android.

At the end of the day, the superior platform will always be the one(s) that offer variety and the ability to do what u will w/ them to an extent. With that said, WinMo/Android>>>>>Apple/BB Hell, we could even throw Palm and Simbian into this debate as well, but it's not worth it
laugh.gif

Wow at Gizmodo...
laugh.gif

First, they were all on Apple's sack, now Apple is pissed at Gizmodo, and Gizmodo is beefing with them.
roll.gif

Wow at Gizmodo...
laugh.gif

First, they were all on Apple's sack, now Apple is pissed at Gizmodo, and Gizmodo is beefing with them.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Ehh...life is about discussion. The topic is irrelevant. People will argue about anything. Case in point, I'm arguing with you about arguing.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Ehh...life is about discussion. The topic is irrelevant. People will argue about anything. Case in point, I'm arguing with you about arguing.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom