iPhone 5 in October, iPhone 6 Already in the Works

I mean if you guys are gonna buy the 4, you might as well wait for the 5 since it has the A5 processor. Less lag.

I mean if you guys are gonna buy the 4, you might as well wait for the 5 since it has the A5 processor. Less lag.

Originally Posted by young718chris

Firstly, relax
Secondly, calm down

eyes.gif

Just a .jpg bro. not that serious.

article is rumor and speculation, not fact. There's going to be another article in a couple of days that says otherwise. 

article is rumor and speculation, not fact. There's going to be another article in a couple of days that says otherwise. 

Originally Posted by E3LAL

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Meh. I'm still good with my iPhone 4. Skipping the iPhone until iPhone 7. (if it lasts me that long)
laugh.gif

This.  I was just going to upgrade every 2 years, but I'll ride my iPhone 4 until it dies unless there is a significant upgrade.

pretty much this. I just copped the 4

Originally Posted by E3LAL

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Meh. I'm still good with my iPhone 4. Skipping the iPhone until iPhone 7. (if it lasts me that long)
laugh.gif

This.  I was just going to upgrade every 2 years, but I'll ride my iPhone 4 until it dies unless there is a significant upgrade.

pretty much this. I just copped the 4

I think Apple needs to change things up a bit. Ya i know these things still sell , but IOS is feeling a bit outdated. Lots of people jumping ship to the Android side. Maybe a bigger screen as well.

I think Apple needs to change things up a bit. Ya i know these things still sell , but IOS is feeling a bit outdated. Lots of people jumping ship to the Android side. Maybe a bigger screen as well.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by djaward

Too soon. Every 2 years would be good.
2 years? 1 year is long enough with all the new stuff coming out.

What new stuff? The article even said minimal improvements.
So wait an Android phone gets a dual core processor and it is labeled as "fastest phone ever" but the iphone gets a dual core processor and probablly the same gpu as the ipad and it means nothing. People have double standard with apple products. Motorola !+@*%# their phone line out and barely even brings out a functioning phone but they will get praised where if apple did it people would call it "minimal". I.E Samsung Galaxy S vs Samsung Galaxy S II. Droid and Droid 2. People also forget that iPhones have always been $200 dollars where Android devices are getting more expensive with the Thunderbolt retailing at $250 and other phones also at this same higher price.

Back
Top Bottom