iPhone: Post everything here

Right now im on a family plan and my personal contract on the family plan ends later this year. How much would it cost to end that early get the iphone andthen go back onto the family plan.

Thanks everyone, especially Swift. Yeah, I know that there might be a better phone out there but I can't sit here and lie, I'm very attracted to thisdamn thing, lol. I Love the way it operates and how fast it is. It has exactly what I need, I really like it. As for the macbook, I won't be getting oneanytime soon (lol) but in Feb or so I will be getting an iMac =-D. Can someone answer a few of my unanswered questions?

does any other company besides LRGxMonster make an iphone case that you can hang from your belt loop instead of using a standard clip.

there are a bunch of comps that make universal cell+pda cases w/belt loop+keychain hooks, but, from what i've seen, LRG's makes the best affordablecases. LV makes similar cases, and i think Prada has/had one too, but they're like 6x'$ the price.

anyone?
frown.gif

Francis

If you have an iPhone and you love your mobile internet, you might want to start crossing your fingers or invest in cellular voodoo spells. According to Arbor Networks, you're very likely to meet a hacker through your phone sometime during 2008. But before you start thinking that it's just the voice of a hater, this claim is backed up by the director of security from nCircle Security (seriously, what's with all the lowercase first letters?). They say that going after the new big thing, such as the iPhone, is basic hacker mentality, and the new SDK developer's kit will just help hackers hide malware in the flood of 3rd party apps coming soon. The iPhone has already been proven vulnerable through a bug in the TIFF images, so a fast spreading malicious worm isn't an implausible scenario. And just when you had stopped believing in the boogeyman, the scare stories just get that much more real.

-ARBOR NETWORKS

IS GOING TO SUCK FOR YOU

Yo

Did they find a way to unlock the firmware 1.1.2??

i need help...

i really don't want to downgrade to 1.1.1 in order to instal third party APP??

Originally Posted by TiDE619

I found a way to add ringtones to iphones without jailbreaking it.

this is for Mac users (windows users can do the exact same thing but you need something that can rename the extensions)

step 1:
pick song on iTunes and trim it to the 30 seconds you want to use as your ring tones.
Right click >> get info >> options

step 2:
convert song to AAC. (Right click >> convert to AAC)
there should now be a 30 second AAC file in itunes

step 3:
drag song to desktop and rename it to .m4r
right click >> get info and change extenion. when it prompts you, select "use .m4r"
delete the 30 second AAC file from itunes

step 4:
double click on .m4r file and it should go directly into your ringtones folder

and thats all there is to it

i got the steps but wen its on my desktop and i right click it dosent say get info

Nice letter ? I almost%@!@$ my pants when i read that letter. After you read it, youll guard your iPhone like its a baby.

I just went through and merged a lot of topics into this thread, deleted threads that had not received many replies, and left others where they were.

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

I just went through and merged a lot of topics into this thread, deleted threads that had not received many replies, and left others where they were.

Thank you.

i have tmobile and i am not happy with the phone reception and the internet is horrible. i am using a blackberry curve. i am thinking about getting an iphoneand if i dont like it, i will just get the curve with at and t, at least they have better reception than tmobile. i just moved and in my apartment, i get 0-2bars, i can't stand it. sometimes it just goes sos on me, or it hangs up on people depending on what room im in.

how do people in so cal like at and t's service?

thanks.

I Need A 16GB ... For Nothing But Music

Will there be a Iphone with 16Gb in The Future?

I've tried numerous times to send emails from my Gmail on my Mail Accounts and I am not able to. I looked in my settings and everything and I don't seeany problem. Any solutions?

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

i have tmobile and i am not happy with the phone reception and the internet is horrible. i am using a blackberry curve. i am thinking about getting an iphone and if i dont like it, i will just get the curve with at and t, at least they have better reception than tmobile. i just moved and in my apartment, i get 0-2 bars, i can't stand it. sometimes it just goes sos on me, or it hangs up on people depending on what room im in.

how do people in so cal like at and t's service?

thanks.
t-mobile's reception sucks when im at certain places such as school and my grandma's house. but there are areas where i have no problemwhatsoever. it all depends where you are. thank God my house is one of those "good reception" areas for me.

I heard if you get a iphone off the street for a "good price" that when you activate it they charge your phone bill with thedifference.

can anyone confirm this??

Back
Top Bottom