iPhone: Post everything here

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Looking to get a iPhone for my birthday (the 18th)...I have ALOT to read

if your mom isnt signing you should change your mind now... att is gonna hit you with a $500 deposit and they say they will give it back in a year... thatsthe reason i didnt get mine!!

Originally Posted by lawncrest3

does anyones iphone sometimes just go blank, happens all the time with my phone anyone know what is wrong with it?

go to settings and then go to like general and then auto lock

itll go to the lock screen automatically every 30 seconds if you dont change it

Originally Posted by wada7

Originally Posted by lawncrest3

does anyones iphone sometimes just go blank, happens all the time with my phone anyone know what is wrong with it?

go to settings and then go to like general and then auto lock

itll go to the lock screen automatically every 30 seconds if you dont change it

na its not that it just goes blank and i have to plug it in to fix it

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

what is everyone using for AIM, apollo? I heard it only works when u have wifi available...no edge
I think an application called Meebo works.

I want to get a Iphone soon... Well maybe Im not sure yet. But is it a good phone for a constant text sender?

It depends on how many errors you're comfortable making or correcting. I'm pretty fast on it, but I find that I make more errors on this than I do myPPC 6700/HTC Apache.

just got a 16gb iphone yesterday and now theres a new iphone coming out??
also havnt activeted yet is there anythingi should do before activation?

1 Question I have movies that i downloaded from Ares and i want to open and put them on to my iPhone but when i open external in Ares it sends me to WindowsMedia Player.. How do I get the movies on to iTunes?

1 Question I have movies that i downloaded from Ares and i want to open and put them on to my iPhone but when i open external in Ares it sends me to Windows Media Player.. How do I get the movies on to iTunes?

You need to convert the movies to mp4 format.

You gotta download a video converter:

Google: videora, mp4Mobile 1.0, cucusoft, movietoolbox.com (I heard converter's from here are pretty good)

Originally Posted by ludex360

any news on an iphone price drop since 3g is going to be released?

Where did you read 3G is being released and when?

I've read quite a bit and haven't seen anything on a definite release date.

Originally Posted by LiLwAnG05

Originally Posted by ludex360

any news on an iphone price drop since 3g is going to be released?

Where did you read 3G is being released and when?

I've read quite a bit and haven't seen anything on a definite release date.
[h2]iPhone and iPod touch to get $100 price drop soon?[/h2]
Posted Feb 18th 2008 2:18PM by Nilay Patel
Filed under: Cellphones, Portable Audio, Portable Video

This one's still just a bunch of whispers and coincidences, but we've been hearing that Apple may lower prices on the iPhone and iPod touch in the next few months and drop the 8GB touch. Word is that falling flash prices coupled with the desire to introduce the 3G iPhone at an attractive price point will lead to the 16GB iPhone falling to $399, along with similar touch price drops: 16GB for $299 and 32GB for $399. It's not clear what'll happen to the 8GB iPhone, but everyone seems to agree that the 8GB touch is on the way out -- we actually think a $199 8GB touch would fly off shelves, but that's probably cutting margins razor-thin. We'll see when we see -- and if flash prices are really falling that fast, it'll be interesting to see what happens to iPod nano pricing as well.
http://
Tags: apple, iphone, ipod, ipod touch, IpodTouch, price drops, PriceDrops, rumor

how do i get back to the main menu. this screen keeps showing up when i turn it on. i tried connecting it to my computer but it aint doin anything.

i think if u hold down the home button and the button on top it resets, that symbol means you need to plug it into itunes though.

ive tried the holding both buttons but it still shows up. after it was done syncing it showed up while still connected. thanks for your help though.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

ive tried the holding both buttons but it still shows up. after it was done syncing it showed up while still connected. thanks for your help though.
connect and restore.

Back
Top Bottom