iPhone: Post everything here

Originally Posted by 75 Partly Cloudy

I heard if you get a iphone off the street for a "good price" that when you activate it they charge your phone bill with the difference.

can anyone confirm this??

eyes.gif
Is this even possible?????????

Hey NT I have a question about my I phone maybe yall can help out with.

My phone was working fine until yesterday. I didn't drop it or anything all I can remember that I did was take the plastic off. Now for some reason theupper half of the phone doesn't work. Whenever I touch the screen it won't work. Any suggestions or ways to fix this??

ok heres the deal. I have a stealthsim on top of my OTB 1.1.2 iphone which i downgraded, jailbroke and upgraded back to 1.1.2.
well today my iphone stopped sending/receiving texts so i took out the stealthsim, put only my old sim card i had on my old sony ericsson, and it startedworking again. is it weird, that for some devine reason my iphone works unlocked without my stealthsim right now? is it possible to just use the my old simcard(not iphone sim card) and keep it in there without the possiblity of getting charged for any iphone plan?

By that i mean i have my old at&t account, no iphone plan. just family plan with unlimited text. i just recently switch over to an iphone i unlocked. willthey catch up to me?

any help. thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by 75 Partly Cloudy

I heard if you get a iphone off the street for a "good price" that when you activate it they charge your phone bill with the difference.

can anyone confirm this??

Not true. I bought Mine back when they released from some guy, and was not charged anything. Besides how would AT&T know what you paid for it?

Originally Posted by stresseddesserts

^^ you can mod the 8g to a 16. i'll post the link if i could find it again.

eek.gif
really?!?!

Originally Posted by parada45

Hey NT I have a question about my I phone maybe yall can help out with.

My phone was working fine until yesterday. I didn't drop it or anything all I can remember that I did was take the plastic off. Now for some reason the upper half of the phone doesn't work. Whenever I touch the screen it won't work. Any suggestions or ways to fix this??

happened to me but for the bottom half. i took back to the apple store and they gave me a new one
smokin.gif

what are some good cases for my ipod touch 8gb? im not looking for one to hang on my belt or that i have to keep flipping open also what are some good apps ora site for apps? thanks

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

what are some good cases for my ipod touch 8gb? im not looking for one to hang on my belt or that i have to keep flipping open also what are some good apps or a site for apps? thanks

anyone???
frown.gif

Man I Really Need A Ipod Now And A Better Phone But Rumors Saying To Wait Until June For iPhone II

does anyones iphone sometimes just go blank, happens all the time with my phone anyone know what is wrong with it?

Does anyone else' phone lag a few mins after using the apollo IM? Mine did a few times. Today the sound just stopped, but I turned it off then back on andeverything was back to normal. Would I be better off using meebo.com?

lawncrest: I get that every once and a while, I think it's just a minor lag.

yeah my iphone goes back when i plug it in to that charger or if someone calls me

also has any one on here ordered a case off iqase.com because i just ordered my case the other day and i want to see how people are making out with them.

ok, so i want to buy an iphone. i currently have an 8525 with the data plan for 30 bucks a month. And i was just wondering if it was possible for me to justget the iphone without extending my contarct for another 2 years. I would be willing to drop the data plan for the 8525 and get the iPhone data plan. I justdont want to extend the contract another 2 years. Would it still be $399 if i just the iPhone raw?

but if you do, and u dont have at&t i doubt you'll be able to unlock it....im lookin for an unlocked one as we speak btw
nerd.gif

^Yes, that is what I do now.

Anyways.

Is 1.1.3 any good?

Worth the trouble upgrading to it from 1.1.1 (I'm on this fw)

Back
Top Bottom