iPhone: Post everything here

[table][tr][td]LeroyTheGreat38[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 03/02/08 1:00 PM
[/td] [td]
How do I make ringtones through iTunes? Do I have to buy the song from iTunes in order for it to work?
[/td] [/tr][/table]

You have to buy a song that is eligable to convert to a ring tone, you can tell by the little bell symbol on itunes. Then, you have to right click on the songand hit convert to Ringtone or something..and purchase it AGAIN...

I'm trying to update my firmware but it keeps giving me this error message "could not update. Unknown error occured (1602)". Any suggestions?

My Iphone isn't showing up in itunes and I've restarted mulitiple times trying to get it to work. Any ideas?

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

[table][tr][td]LeroyTheGreat38[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
How do I make ringtones through iTunes? Do I have to buy the song from iTunes in order for it to work?
[/td] [/tr][/table]

You have to buy a song that is eligable to convert to a ring tone, you can tell by the little bell symbol on itunes. Then, you have to right click on the song and hit convert to Ringtone or something..and purchase it AGAIN...

That's dumb.

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

[table][tr][td]LeroyTheGreat38[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

You have to buy a song that is eligable to convert to a ring tone, you can tell by the little bell symbol on itunes. Then, you have to right click on the song and hit convert to Ringtone or something..and purchase it AGAIN...
You can make any song into a ring-tone guy without paying for unnecessary crap, the step by step is written somewhere in this thread - I am not tryingto write all the steps.. But it is so easy a caveman can do it. No offense beat junkie.

I figured since other apple owners would be in here discussing things, I just want to ask a quick Notebook question.

I have a powerbook G4 that the audio went bad on about a week and a half ago. I took it in for repair twice (once at the store and the next day after onlyhaving it on in the store and then turning it on back at home for it not to work again.) The second time they shipped it out and had the whole intenal boardswitched.

Now, I just noticed that after a few days of it working, the audio is not working again. I am under warranty till april and this repair has 90 days as well.Would they be willing to give me a new laptop since this problem keeps occuring? Just asking and My Iphone has been great and I will hold off on the 3g phonewith my 8gb working well.

Would they be willing to give me a new laptop since this problem keeps occuring
Only if its a serious problem and it happens 3 times or more. and they'd give you a new powerbook g4.

^Thanks for the info.
Do they even still make them or would it be like a new Macbook?

any recommended cases for the iphone? i dont like the LRG case, so is there any that you guys recommend?

Originally Posted by Dunks206

any recommended cases for the iphone? i dont like the LRG case, so is there any that you guys recommend?
iphone_home_walnut.jpg
Wood case
thing is dope IMO, but it's too much money. and would probably make the phone a lot heavier.

i like hard cases... but i just dont want my phone to have that "bulky" feel too it... but that wood case does look nice though

my iphone is coming in real soon
pimp.gif
can't wait. and has anyone tried the Ziphonejailbreak program for the 1.1.4 firmware yet??? if so, did it work?

Originally Posted by Super Hypebeast

the 1.1.4 update was useless, when is the aim app supposed to drop?
from apple? most likely never. i'm sure they'll let somebody develop it as soon as the SDK is released. expect to pay for it too

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Dunks206

iphone_home_walnut.jpg
Wood case
thing is dope IMO, but it's too much money. and would probably make the phone a lot heavier.

what website did you get that picture from? its not on their official website.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Super Hypebeast

the 1.1.4 update was useless, when is the aim app supposed to drop?
from apple? most likely never. i'm sure they'll let somebody develop it as soon as the SDK is released. expect to pay for it too

The lack of release isn't from the lack of development. I really can't say much about it, but if you can put two and two together, you can figureout the reason why it hasn't been RELEASED

^ o_O so its been developed but not released? that makes no sense...I'm sure its legal issues that are holding it back but why even have it developedwithout having everything cleared for it to be released? or am I just way off?

Does anybody know how to be abloe to get songs from multiple computers instead of having to be on one computer?

does it have to do with aol/time warner? or are they waiting for the 'supposed' iphone dropping in june? only reason i'd see aim useful was if itwas running on a 3g network.
Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Does anybody know how to be abloe to get songs from multiple computers instead of having to be on one computer?
jailbroken phones can download a program that'll let you use another itunes library.

ok i sorta need some help here...

i have downloaded some apps from this guy/source: http://www.iamas.ac.jp/~aka/iphone/

things seem to work, but i wanna get rid of the ones i dont want, here is my problem.. i cant those apps under "uninstall" in installer and when ihave my desktop in wiggle mode theres no "x" on them (im using 1.1.4)

anyone know what i can do, i could easily ignore it i guess but i rather have them gone.

btw the LED banner is dope haha

Back
Top Bottom