iPhone: Post everything here

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Jetpacunlimited >> NCTwin
Jetpac iPhone >> NCTwin iPhone

HA!!!! You wish!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

EVERYONE BE CAREFUL WITH THE KATE AAPPLICATION BASICALLY KILLS YOUR PHONE.. ONCE YOU INSTALL ACTIVATE IT YOUR TOUCH GOES OUT THE WINDOW... I HAD TO RESTORE JUST TO GET EVERYTHING BACK SMH

What exactly does that app do anyway?

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Oh ya and rwfanatic, no there are no pics of the torn cases...
I dunno I might get one too..maybe ..36 bucks isn't too bad..maybe if you're really careful with it..

anyways I see you ballin outta control customizing and helping people haha im so proud
smile.gif
happy.gif
Well I'm trying to help where I can after you sold me on the phoneand pointed me in the right direction to get stuff going.

Is there any way I can still fix my Youtube after jailbrea??

and How do I upgrade the firware from 1.1.2 to 1.1.3????

SOMEONE ANSWER THIS PLEASE.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

EVERYONE BE CAREFUL WITH THE KATE AAPPLICATION BASICALLY KILLS YOUR PHONE.. ONCE YOU INSTALL ACTIVATE IT YOUR TOUCH GOES OUT THE WINDOW... I HAD TO RESTORE JUST TO GET EVERYTHING BACK SMH

What exactly does that app do anyway?

I was wondering the same thing. I see it just sitting there and I was going to install it, but something told me not to. Now I see this message andI'm glad I didn't...

EDIT:

Found this info on Kate. Seems like a cool app if it would actually work...
[h2]What is Kate?[/h2]Kate (formely known as Caterpillar) is an unique package of little tools for your iPhone that can be installed separately from each other. Each module provides its own set of features aimed to make your use of iPhone more productive and fun. Customization, business tools, quick contacts search, system font replacement and many more - constantly growing as we add new tools and functionality. View Version History.

What's inside?

[h2]Smart Dialer[/h2]
Favorites list inside of Phone application sure is convenient, but it's not as best as it can be… with Smart Dialer calling your contact has never been easier - simply start typing the name on the numeric keypad and watch Dialer suggest a list of contacts in a snap! Smart Dialer will help you forget the frustration. Yes, we mean the letters index on your contacts list.

Just hold down # button to toggle between Smart Dialer and normal view - right inside of your Phone application! No need to mess with additional applications that take time to load and clutter up your desktop space - Smart Dialer is always there.

See it yourself: Smart Dialer In Action

[h2]FaceLift[/h2]
Again, this is all about customization. FaceLift will allow you to apply any theme made for the SummerBoard, and adds its own enhancements allowing the designers to customize how the icon labels and calendar icon will look. And it will also bring 5-icon Dock with reflections, as well as icon name faceplates, and more… In the future, watch this module grow and become the ultimate tool of expressing yourself on your iPhone. And yes, all future updates will be free for you as long as you keep the subscription current. Voilá!

SummerBoard theme format is used with author's permission. SummerBoard Copyright [emoji]169[/emoji]2007-2008, Nullriver Inc

See it yourself: Louie Mantia - BuufVibestar - iPearSettings

[h2]µCalendar[/h2]
Ever wanted to quickly find out what day of the week is a certain date within the month from today? Or, even more, quickly check a list of pending events for today without having to unlock the phone and launching Calendar?

µCalendar makes it possible - and it does just that - a quick access to your current agenda. No adding of new events, no previews for five years ahead - why make simple complicated?

See it yourself: CalendarEvents ViewSettings

[h2]Reminder[/h2]
Missing important calls or SMSes is bad. Especially when you have missed them while being away from the phone for a while and discovering that at the end of the day when you actually look at the screen. Reminder will make a sound or vibrate every few minutes if you have missed messages or calls.

See it yourself: Settings

[h2]System Font[/h2]
iPhone is about style. And style is about matching your own taste. For that, we have released a freeware DejaVu font that replaces the system font. With System Font, you'll be able to pick exactly which font you'd like to use as your system font (and it also conveniently includes the free DejaVu font for you to use).

See it yourself: DejaVu FontMarkerFelt Font

[h2]Privacy[/h2]
Grinding your teeth every time you're in a middle of showing your latest photo album to friends and an SMS arrives, blocking half of the screen? Or ever had your closest one raise an eyebrow when an unexpected SMS arrives?

Well, Privacy is for you! With just one click of a button… er, finger, you'll be able to turn these alerts off, or hide the message text on that pop-up window, or even stop any notifications whatsoever on new SMS arrival. We respect your privacy.

See it yourself: Settings

[h2]Uninstall[/h2]
With the technology licensed from our friends at Nullriver Inc, you're now able to delete applications installed through Installer.app just like your bookmarks: hold your finger over any icon, wait until it begins to jiggle, and then push the black (x) icon to completely uninstall the application from your device! Uninstalling have never been easier before!

See it yourself: Uninstallable Apps

[h2]EQ[/h2]
Are you tired of the standard EQ presets created by Apple? Kate offers its own customizable three-band equalizer so you can adjust your audio playback in the iPod the way you want. Simple as that.
smile.gif

It's also going to cost you too...

Subscribe
6 months … $20
12 months … $35
Unlimited … $45 http://store.eSellerate.net/ripdev/cat-unlimited

so the sdk or the app store thing is coming on the iphone in june... will it cost for some apps?? if so how much do you guys think it will be??

Originally Posted by MvP07

In installer..there's an app that specifically upgrades 1.1.2. iphones to 1.1.3.
It's "Official 1.1.3. upgrader" and you will see it in installer if you have the BigBoss source...

I don't really know what you mean pertaining to your first question though...?

yo, im getting a new phone tomorrow and i really want an iphone.. should i just get a free/cheap phone til the 3g iphone comes out? and im getting a newcontract also so if i were to get a iphone now, would i be able to upgrade to the new 3g iphone?

has anyone's Youtube not been able to connect? i havent been able to connect for about 3 days and i just got off the phone with apple and they saidhopefully it will be resolved tomarrow, but two of my friends are still able to connect? anyone else have this problem?

Originally Posted by AJChick23

MvP07 wrote:

In installer..there's an app that specifically upgrades 1.1.2. iphones to 1.1.3.

It's "Official 1.1.3. upgrader" and you will see it in installer if you have the BigBoss source...

I don't really know what you mean pertaining to your first question though...?

My youtube stopped working a long time ago after I jailbreak'ed it.

it says "cannot connect".

i was asking if there was a way I can fix that.

i think mine stopped working before i jail broke it or maybe not cause i just jailbroked my phone two days ago and i cant remember. if anyoneknows how to make it work again, please share the info! also, if you jailbreak yur phone is the warrenty still good?

Originally Posted by jcsellsf

i think mine stopped working before i jail broke it or maybe not cause i just jailbroked my phone two days ago and i cant remember. if anyone knows how to make it work again, please share the info! also, if you jailbreak yur phone is the warrenty still good?

No, and what version are you on? You might wanna try one of the fixes under installer

Just finished selling my phone while I was still able to get good money for it before word spread out more about the new one, bring on the next.

I haven't jailbroke my phone, is there any way that i can do a custom ringtone for my text message, emails, etc? anything besides the default ringer andthe personalized ringer for people?

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Originally Posted by jcsellsf

i think mine stopped working before i jail broke it or maybe not cause i just jailbroked my phone two days ago and i cant remember. if anyone knows how to make it work again, please share the info! also, if you jailbreak yur phone is the warrenty still good?

No, and what version are you on? You might wanna try one of the fixes under installer

I have version 1.1.4 i just downloaded installer on tuesday. also which fixer should i use? is it safe to download an application that says the sourceis unstratued and unsafe to install? all the fixes ive seen in my installer say they are unsafe to install, what fix do u reccomend?

Well they can't force me to do anything.... If I ant to buy an accessory and nothing else then that should be no problem. But how much do they cost and howmany come in a pack? I gues

Back
Top Bottom