iPhone: Post everything here

that streaming app for iPhone is out and it's free right now for the first 100,000 downloads. stream your iTunes to your iPhone - http://niketalk.com/topic/101681

pimp.gif

Ever since I unlocked my iPhone, it won't save my passwords on safari. Like I'll login in on Niketalk and it'll be up, but once I click on the nextlink on that page, it'll log me out. Can anyone help me?

Anyone here still on 1.1.4 jailbroken with Tmobile?

embarassed.gif
I'm jailbroken on 1.1.1 with ATT.

I was too scared to do anything else to my phone after that because I was reading about people bricking their phones and didn't want to join them.

Here are some screens of my current setup...2.0.1 pwned/jail/unlocked

runnin' deep theme

w9cxzq.png
969lwy.png
1t1vm9.png
Got this leather backing on my iPhone, makes it look
pimp.gif
imatiiblack1km0.jpg

I think it's time I update. If I'm on my jailbroken 1.1.1, and I just go to iTunes and do the update to 2.0.1, will I be alright - or will I getbricked? I don't mind if it re-jails(?) itself again.

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

Ever since I unlocked my iPhone, it won't save my passwords on safari. Like I'll login in on Niketalk and it'll be up, but once I click on the next link on that page, it'll log me out. Can anyone help me?

What version are you on?

russ is yours unlocked and on a other carrier? If so you need to use pwnage tool or winpwn to upgrade and jailbreak/unlock.

If it's legitimately from AT&T and you signed a contract with them and such, you can just use iTunes to upgrade it but you will lose the jailbreak.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

I think it's time I update. If I'm on my jailbroken 1.1.1, and I just go to iTunes and do the update to 2.0.1, will I be alright - or will I get bricked? I don't mind if it re-jails(?) itself again.

That's what I want to know as well. Is there a software that is out that lets you jailbreak/unlock an OG iphone thats on 1.1.4 and going to 2.0?

someone help me??? i got a belkin iphone charger....the charger has a usb port but when i connect the iphone to my computer it doesnt show up??

so, anybody that hasn't jailbroken their device tried the mobile chat app?
if someone already mentioned it then sorry.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by soulize dp

Here are some screens of my current setup...2.0.1 pwned/jail/unlocked

runnin' deep theme

w9cxzq.png
969lwy.png
1t1vm9.png
Got this leather backing on my iPhone, makes it look
pimp.gif
imatiiblack1km0.jpg

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
RAW
smh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

everything about that combo is sick, from the theme to the case.

Back
Top Bottom