Iphone users: How much do you pay per month?

ROFL

WOW AT THOSE PRICES

roll.gif

iPhone 3G
$82 (after everything)

650 mins (plus just let the rollover mins stack)
5000 n/w (seriously, who talks that much?)
Unlimited text/data (what I mostly use)

about $100 a month..at&t family plan with the wifey
pimp.gif
..unlimited data and texting..we have a bunch of rollover mins so we straight
laugh.gif

only reason why i'm not getting it. right now my dad pays for everything under verizon b/c we have fam plan. so it doesnt make sense for me to dish out100/mo just to have something that everyone else has.

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

only reason why i'm not getting it. right now my dad pays for everything under verizon b/c we have fam plan. so it doesnt make sense for me to dish out 100/mo just to have something that everyone else has.

thats my situation too...but i figure i get the least minutes available i'll be straight...i just need the data/text...i don't talk on the muchanymore...

God damn I knew it was expensive but not like that. Ill stick to my Touch Pro paying 40 a month unlimited everything with the iphone UI. I was paying 60 andthought that was OD. But 100+ a month is wild and your not even getting unlimited everything. Ive got to give it to you tho the phone is tough and if they cameout with one with a hard keyboard i would have to think hard about a switch but that crazy.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

only reason why i'm not getting it. right now my dad pays for everything under verizon b/c we have fam plan. so it doesnt make sense for me to dish out 100/mo just to have something that everyone else has.

thats my situation too...but i figure i get the least minutes available i'll be straight...i just need the data/text...i don't talk on the much anymore...

That's what I was thinking.

I'm paying almost the same price, $115 after taxes, for a T-Mobile family plan with only 500 text messages added on, no data, no internet. The same familyplan on AT&T is $115 before taxes with unlimited data and 1500 texts... I might just have to switch over this weekend.

Plus Live.com is offering 25% off the phone if you use their link.

Back
Top Bottom