Iron Man 3 (Movie Thread)-05/03/13 - New Trailer pg12 - Suits on Suits on Suits

It's hard to not think thanos will be the main villian in avengers 2

For the most part marvel has stuck true to the ending snipit after credits.

It's hard to not think thanos will be the main villian in avengers 2

For the most part marvel has stuck true to the ending snipit after credits.
I think he'll get the same size role as 'the other' in the next Avengers movie before unleashing him fully in the 3rd
Does anyone care that Mandarin, who is supposed to be Chinese, is being played by this guy?
"Ladies. Children. Sheep. Some people call me a terrorist. I consider myself a teacher. Lesson Number One: Heroes...there is no such thing."
I have a feeling Mandarin is going to drop Bane-like quotes.
smokin.gif
as long as the guy isn't black like that dude in Thor. People will have no problems with this.
True. Nobody gives a **** about asians

At least Mandarin is not some White *** guy who can't act like Dragonball or Last Airbender no offense.

Doesn't Thanos have rings too, Maybe a bridge into another Avengers film? Or am I reaching? I just want to know what film Thanos is in..... 

Different set of rings.

And Thanos will supposedly be in Guardians of the Galaxy film, to what extent he'll be in the film is not confirmed at this point.

I am still surprised they are making a Guardians of the Galaxy movie. Hopefully its done right, if not the movie will be a flop.

I dont get some of this Gifs.
In the trailer it shows him wearing that suit, so who is in the suit when its attacking Potts and hovering over stark? :nerd:

That's what makes the trailer good, it makes you wonder and curious and it makes you hate it that the film isn't out yet.

that can be said about literally any comic book movie 
laugh.gif

I dont get some of this Gifs.
In the trailer it shows him wearing that suit, so who is in the suit when its attacking Potts and hovering over stark? :nerd:

That's what makes the trailer good, it makes you wonder and curious and it makes you hate it that the film isn't out yet.

Oh ok so its something I have to wait for...I thought it was something that can be explained now, but now this just hyped me up even more. Could it be Rhodes though ? :nerd:

in the comics doesnt one version of his armor go sentient?

I believe so. My memory is foggy on the details but I think Ultrons AI was somehow involved but I am not 100% on it.

Maybe they somewhat altered the Extremis virus in the film, instead of a serum it is an actual cpu virus? It becomes sentient and attacks him? And then it becomes (or Tony alters it) to become a nano-tech that inbudes to his body to form the Extremis suit later on in the film?

Oh ok so its something I have to wait for...I thought it was something that can be explained now, but now this just hyped me up even more. Could it be Rhodes though ? :nerd:

Nah, Rhodes is in the Iron Patriot/Painted War Machine armor.

Gotcha.

Regardless all these movies take my money.

One last question, Don't Potts get a suit? Could have sworn this was mention in Part 1 or Part2 where stark was saying " i cant always protect you so I cooking something up " something a long those lines. not too exact

Gotcha.

Regardless all these movies take my money.

One last question, Don't Potts get a suit? Could have sworn this was mention in Part 1 or Part2 where stark was saying " i cant always protect you so I cooking something up " something a long those lines. not too exact
spider woman? just going from the cartoon from my childhood

She had an armor and was called Rescue in the comic books.

I don't remember Tony mentioning it in the films though.

I am still surprised they are making a Guardians of the Galaxy movie. Hopefully its done right, if not the movie will be a flop.
that can be said about literally any comic book movie :lol:

True but Iron Man 2, despite people feeling that it was not as good as the first movie still did pretty well because people who aren't into the comics
knew who the characters were because of the first movie. Most people who are not into the comics will not know who these characters are and
will more than likely skip seeing the movie in theaters.

Do you guys think that will be his final Extremis armor in the film?

Back
Top Bottom