Iron Man 3 (Movie Thread)-05/03/13 - New Trailer pg12 - Suits on Suits on Suits

I feel like people should have the choice of going into a movie without having to battle thru not reading spoilers.

I'm going to see this movie regardless, but I don't want to read spoilers.

Why do people feel the need to ruin that for the majority of people?

The same reason people tell you a secret and and say don't tell anybody and it makes you want to tell someone even more. People are human. This is a summer blockbuster. You guys don't want spoilers but the biggest spoiler was around from the jump.

This is the first story arc for avengers 2

Why the **** did they have to kill off Happy Hogan? 

Doesn't the guy who plays him the director of the film as well? 

SMH.
bruh we just talking about not spoiling the movie...................and u gonna post this?
cant we ask meth to ban people for this its kinda trolling

I feel like people should have the choice of going into a movie without having to battle thru not reading spoilers.

The same reason people tell you a secret and and say don't tell anybody and it makes you want to tell someone even more. People are human. This is a summer blockbuster. You guys don't want spoilers but the biggest spoiler was around from the jump.

This is the first story arc for avengers 2
i dont remember them saying the 10 rings is gonna be in the movie matter of fact i thought Whedon just finished his first draft so things can change

i dont remember them saying the 10 rings is gonna be in the movie matter of fact i thought Whedon just finished his first draft so things can change

I'm speaking in terms of the overall goal for the movie. It's an iron man film at the end of the day. It's tony stark, a couple suits, a couple poorly executed from their comic counterpart villains and explosions. Unless we're getting more thanos, a prelude to an infinity gauntlet inspired film (which should've been the real avengers 2) or a cameo from Scarlett Johansson we'll be entertained but not surprised.

You do have a choice, and you chose to be spoiled by going to in and out of this multiple times even after seeing all the spoilers.
you are absolutely right. My bad.

This would be like if I was a female and I go out to the clubs dress all promiscuous and ****, and if I got raped it'd be because I was dressed that way and essentially being my fault.

I apologize. Let me go to the
"Iron Man 3 (Movie Thread)-05/03/13 - New Trailer pg12 - Suits on Suits on Suits" thread and out of the Iron Man 3 Spoilers Thread

I've written a list of everyone who posted blatant spoilers and I will make it my life's goal to spoil something for each and every one of you.

I've written a list of everyone who posted blatant spoilers and I will make it my life's goal to spoil something for each and every one of you.
report em. thats what i did. like i can understand the people who at least put it in spoilers but for the people who didnt i reported u 8)

Please PM me this list

I've been avoiding the spoiler thread.

I figured this should be the right thread since this is for the Iron Man 3 movie that releases on 5/3/13
Okay then, let's talk about the movie. How do you think Guy Pearce will do as Mandarin? 
Well from what I know, having not seen the movie thus far, I only know that he is Aldrich Killian so I have no idea. 

But how do I think Guy Pearce does in the movie? I have no doubt he'll be fire, that dude is a great actor and always brings it.

Without spoiling anything, how did the guy from 24 do? and did Don Cheadle do a better job as Rhodey this time around?

EDIT: I just realized you are messing with me about the Mandarin 
laugh.gif
 my apologizes for getting so butt hurt, I just really hate when people go out of their way to spoil ****. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like all the blatant spoiler posts have been removed :pimp:

Hopefully anyone else that's seen it already can be kind enough to refrain from ruining anything.

Looks like all the blatant spoiler posts have been removed
pimp.gif

Hopefully anyone else that's seen it already can be kind enough to refrain from ruining anything.
For the record, they weren't spoilers because I just made them up. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom