Iron Man 3 (Movie Thread)-05/03/13 - New Trailer pg12 - Suits on Suits on Suits

There was one very overrated high profile comic book movie last summer, but it wasn't The Avengers.

cheers to all of you for not posting spoilers 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

I'll be seeing this on Friday at noon..... first showing of the day, hopefully there won't be many people? wishful thinking.

those of you who have seen it, did you just download a cam recording of it?

Damn my coworker spoiled the whole movie for me today. I wanna stick my foot up his arc reactor.

There was one very overrated high profile comic book movie last summer, but it wasn't The Avengers.

Don't get me started smh...like the writers just said f it halfway through writing the script

I'm getting ready to catch the midnight showing. I'm comparing this mostly to iron man 1 and 2 as well as my last favorite marvel superhero movie (that wasn't a team up) Amazing Spider-Man. I just want a solid story and good CGI. And maybe a little prelude to what the rest of phase 2 will look like. And as far as you guys saying avengers wasn't all that..........I know you're lying. Give me another moment where hulk and Thor fight each other and it looks straight off the pages of a comic book. Don't worry, I can wait.

going to rewatch this without the expectations i had watching the first time, hopefully ill enjoy it more this time

They were both average in hindsight. TDKR has a feeling of winging it the entire time and Avengers was ok. Wasn't wowed by it.

Iron Man 3 suffers from too many cooks in the kitchen. Its going to look great visually, but from everything I've read concerning the plot I'm not feeling too good about the movie. Critics don't care for anything regarding the source material so I take their reviews very lightly when it comes to comic flicks.

They were both average in hindsight. TDKR has a feeling of winging it the entire time and Avengers was ok. Wasn't wowed by it.

Iron Man 3 suffers from too many cooks in the kitchen. Its going to look great visually, but from everything I've read concerning the plot I'm not feeling too good about the movie. Critics don't care for anything regarding the source material so I take their reviews very lightly when it comes to comic flicks.
not sure if this counts as a spoiler but if you're a comic book fan and want the movie to stick with the script then... good luck with that

stopped reading anything on this thread b/c of spoilers and my temptation to view them.  Just tell me something, I'm waiting til after the credits for something right?

not sure if this counts as a spoiler but if you're a comic book fan and want the movie to stick with the script then... good luck with that
Right, so butchering the Mandarin the way he did when he's synonymous with Iron Man? I don't care about Extremis. That shouldn't have been a full length film to begin with imo. I expect them to get his main villain right at the least. And you can stick to the comics when doing a movie. Just lazy and poor writing. Its why First Class and each X-Men movie sucked.

stopped reading anything on this thread b/c of spoilers and my temptation to view them.  Just tell me something, I'm waiting til after the credits for something right?

The only known post credit scene is very underwhelming/unimportant. However, they could throw a curveball and put a second one for the US release.

Man I guess I just have terrible taste in Movies :lol: I enjoyed Iron Man 1-2, Avengers, Batman 1-3 and even Transformers :lol:

Man I guess I just have terrible taste in Movies
laugh.gif
I enjoyed Iron Man 1-2, Avengers, Batman 1-3 and even Transformers
laugh.gif
i also enjoyed IM2, it was pretty much what i expected

tony stark being tony stark? check

iron man in action? check

whiplash? check

avengers prelude? check

Seeing the movie @ 10pm tonight. Pretty amped to see how this turns out. Hopefully it is better than the second Iron Man.

just spent $38 for 2 tickets to watch this in 3D IMAX.  how early are you guys going to your shows (to those who dont have the assigned seats)

2 more hours ... There's so much nerd yambs I'm going insane.

Short skirts, shorts and dresses in Iron Man apparel.

Nah some people just dont have realistic expectations.

Agreed. I remember enjoying my butt off watching Transformers 3 in the theaters...then when credits were rolling I heard one dude un-sarcastically say "Man, that was so unrealistic".
:smh: In my head I was like, "yo, you just watched a movie about alien robots! And you're saying the movie wasn't realistic?" Some people man :lol:.

Anyways. I'm contemplating on seeing this in IMAX 3D tonight. I saw the bootleg with the fixed sound last night. There were great moments in IM3, but the story is whats holding me back from paying to see it. It left more to be desired...IMO.

Cannot decide if I wanna hit the midnight show or not.....

I don't like crowded theaters but I ain't got **** else to do either. Decision.. Decisions.... :smh:

I'm watching the Ironman movies and the Avengers to get In Ironman mode and...

If you don't get hype when The Avengers assemble at the end you have no soul :lol:

Back
Top Bottom