Iron Man 3 (Movie Thread)-05/03/13 - New Trailer pg12 - Suits on Suits on Suits

10pm showing. 6 more hours till liftoff.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Where??? I thought they only do midnight showings?

10pm showing. 6 more hours till liftoff.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Where??? I thought they only do midnight showings?
Century in elk grove has 10, 11, 1201 showings tonight.

Everywhere else in sac, like the century in arden or downtown have as early as 9pm.
What the ****.... I've never seen this.... then again I usually only watch movies up in Roseville for release date showings. Otherwise I'm at the century in Arden

I gotta wait till the first showing tmrw 
frown.gif

edit:I  just checked and the theaters up here have showings at 9-10 pm tonight too.... had no idea 
laugh.gif

The last movie I caught on release day was The Avengers but I was in LA for that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Be safe tonight ya'll, this is probably the biggest comic book movie opening since The Dark Knight Rises.

Judging by the trailers the movie just looks wack to me. It would be good to hear your opinions on the movie after you see it. Hopefully my opinion is wrong.

is 3D good? they only got it on 3D for the midnight release at the theaters imma go to

im not sure if i wait til sat

Last edited:
just got back from a 9:00 EST showing and here are my thoughts on it:

1. I don't get the Christmas theme, that kinda took me out of the whole movie from the get go
2. The middle was really slow and he spent too much time with that kid
3. Dude was breathing fire. Nuff' said
4. I think Marvel missed out on an opportunity in not killing Pepper Pots. I like her character but it would have
definitely been a bold move.
5. Making the Mandarin some actor really killed the whole movie for me. In the comic book he's a genuine
bad *** who has magic rings and would have been a great foe on his own. Making him some pawn really
annoyed me.
6. Not enough actions scenes with the suits. There were afew towards the beginning and of course the
end was suit overload but I would have liked more suit action
7. Product placement was over the top but what do you expect
8. The after credits scene was weak

I give it a 5.5/10

just got back from a 9:00 EST showing and here are my thoughts on it:

1. I don't get the Christmas theme, that kinda took me out of the whole movie from the get go
2. The middle was really slow and he spent too much time with that kid
3. Dude was breathing fire. Nuff' said
4. I think Marvel missed out on an opportunity in not killing Pepper Pots. I like her character but it would have
definitely been a bold move.
5. Making the Mandarin some actor really killed the whole movie for me. In the comic book he's a genuine
bad *** who has magic rings and would have been a great foe on his own. Making him some pawn really
annoyed me.
6. Not enough actions scenes with the suits. There were afew towards the beginning and of course the
end was suit overload but I would have liked more suit action
7. Product placement was over the top but what do you expect
8. The after credits scene was weak

I give it a 5.5/10

Was it better than 2?

Back
Top Bottom