Is a Campout Necessary for the CDP 11/12

i camped out last year for some pairs but after i started working for finishline in CO there was no point.
January was the only month i had to camp out because our district manager made the employees
stand outside.(i was pissed)After that pack i worked all the releases. But wen the 6/17 pack was dropped
like 4 or 5 people got robbed at gunpoint outside of the mall. Since then you have very lil people camping

Man and you know spots will sell their joints before the launch as usual. So yes no camping out...just don't pass on them that day cuz this pack will bebananas!!!

it depends on your location and how good your connection is at your local spot

nope while the manager at my spot proceeds to tell customers that they are sold out in size 11 and just sold the last 10.5 im going to be sound asleep until iwaltz in around 1:30 pm and pay for my two packs, and by the way the 2nd pack isn't going to be resold its going to be hopefully traded for penny foams ora 6/17 pack.

Originally Posted by Bigman652

i camped out last year for some pairs but after i started working for finishline in CO there was no point.
January was the only month i had to camp out because our district manager made the employees
stand outside.(i was pissed)After that pack i worked all the releases. But wen the 6/17 pack was dropped
like 4 or 5 people got robbed at gunpoint outside of the mall. Since then you have very lil people camping
Colorado gun point for jORDANS NO WAY!

In the Bay Area it probably will be necessary, or at least waking up pretty damn early. Kids will be on winter break, will have extra money from Christmas, andmany people agree that the XI/XII CDP will be the most sought after pack. They might not be very limited, but I think the sheer number of people trying to pickthese up will make it necessary to camp out. Damn, I haven't done that in years though.

i agree that you should just try to establish a connect from now till then so you wont have to..but i do think here in atl ne way these will sale out inminutes..ESPECIALLY since they are being released day after CHRISTMAS....folks who dont even cop js on reg are gonna have them as a gift. so if i wasnt campingout. id atleast get up to the mall a hr prior to opening or see if they are gonna do a midnight or early morning release...i plan on copping 2 of thesemyself...because they wont retro again...

Originally Posted by jamminbyalias

In the Bay Area it probably will be necessary, or at least waking up pretty damn early. Kids will be on winter break, will have extra money from Christmas, and many people agree that the XI/XII CDP will be the most sought after pack. They might not be very limited, but I think the sheer number of people trying to pick these up will make it necessary to camp out. Damn, I haven't done that in years though.

i think there's enough for all but the beasts! ahh the beasts.
Just go on rd a good hr or 2 early and you're fine.

i say yes too, but good luck as much as I want this pack ima pass gotta other stuff i have 2 buy, priorites first

Originally Posted by yungc330ci

yes, go start lining up now.

laugh.gif

not where i get mines. we have to get wrist bands and come back the next day at 7am and wait for an hour. They let people in by order. im gettin my wrist bandwhen the mall opens

depends on your location. They shouldnt be to hard to come by tho. Not like the DMPs or the cool grey XI

Back
Top Bottom