Is Buying Jordans Good On Ebay??

I love buying on EBay. But you have to be vigilant about making sure they are legit J's. Be selective about what you bid on, multiple angles and detailed pics are a must so you can really tell what condition the shoes are in. Also verify the authenticity with serial numbers on the shoes. Obtain the number from the shoe and google it. If it pops up with the right shoe, you should be good to go.

I love buying on EBay. But you have to be vigilant about making sure they are legit J's. Be selective about what you bid on, multiple angles and detailed pics are a must so you can really tell what condition the shoes are in. Also verify the authenticity with serial numbers on the shoes. Obtain the number from the shoe and google it. If it pops up with the right shoe, you should be good to go.

There's a reason we have a Jordan Legit Check sub-forum here. Use it to your advantage when you aren't sure of things from eBay, Craigslist, etc.

There's a reason we have a Jordan Legit Check sub-forum here. Use it to your advantage when you aren't sure of things from eBay, Craigslist, etc.

Ebay is ok if you can find a good deal but most are really over priced...... I prefer niketalk legit an less hassel an cheaper

Ebay is ok if you can find a good deal but most are really over priced...... I prefer niketalk legit an less hassel an cheaper

I have bought shoes from ebay in the past first thing i do is check the sellers most recent sell and feedback comments on the most recent sells, and even after that i ask the seller question and ask for more detailed pictures of the shoes. I haven't had a problem with ebay buys yet, but i rather buy from Nike Talk or some other reputable website

I have bought shoes from ebay in the past first thing i do is check the sellers most recent sell and feedback comments on the most recent sells, and even after that i ask the seller question and ask for more detailed pictures of the shoes. I haven't had a problem with ebay buys yet, but i rather buy from Nike Talk or some other reputable website

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by eltouha

if your talking to me what shoes did you want or what was the price you offered me ? 

you don't do international, remember?

sorry man 
its too much trouble to ship international

I stopped shipping internationally as well. This occurred after I shipped a pair of Mosley Tribes Castellano sunglasses to Chile w/ out tracking (my bad, I know) and buyer claimed he never received them. Long story short I was had for $180.00 and a pair of sunglasses.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by eltouha

if your talking to me what shoes did you want or what was the price you offered me ? 

you don't do international, remember?

sorry man 
its too much trouble to ship international

I stopped shipping internationally as well. This occurred after I shipped a pair of Mosley Tribes Castellano sunglasses to Chile w/ out tracking (my bad, I know) and buyer claimed he never received them. Long story short I was had for $180.00 and a pair of sunglasses.
mad.gif

I just got VNDS grape Vs for 140 shipped on ebay....... but like I Said before I got beyond beater status fire red 3s advertised as excellent had to make a claim. You win some you lose some.

I just got VNDS grape Vs for 140 shipped on ebay....... but like I Said before I got beyond beater status fire red 3s advertised as excellent had to make a claim. You win some you lose some.

Just like what everyone is saying , if you do your homework and know what to look for Ebay is a good place to get good deals on J's.

Just like what everyone is saying , if you do your homework and know what to look for Ebay is a good place to get good deals on J's.

i've never had a bad experience buying off ebay. i only buy from sellers with good feedback though and i usually contact them also too. anybody got anything in a sz 12 up for grabs?

i've never had a bad experience buying off ebay. i only buy from sellers with good feedback though and i usually contact them also too. anybody got anything in a sz 12 up for grabs?

Originally Posted by Phat4dr

prices will go up even higher soon....Ebay sellers can no longer use excessive shipping to avoid high fees and Final Value Fee will include shipping price in the upcoming weeks.

Originally Posted by Phat4dr

prices will go up even higher soon....Ebay sellers can no longer use excessive shipping to avoid high fees and Final Value Fee will include shipping price in the upcoming weeks.

eBay is a good place... just do your homework!! Look at feedback, tagged pics, and look at description.. if you doubt even more .. both sites NT and SC do legit checks... 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom