Is Buying Jordans Good On Ebay??

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by jsallday

i would just buy on niketalk you don't have to worry about fakes and prices are very reasonable

hey i would, but it seems my money isn't good enough for you. smh.

Some of the best deals I've gotten were on ebay. Just use common sense when buying. Make sure the buyer has clear marked pictures. If the shoes are not DS, check their fb to make sure they've accurately described shoe conditions in the past. If you're on the fence about a particular seller or shoe, just skip and look for a different pair. It won't take long before you get the hang of it.

If you're not sure if a shoe is legit or not just post a picture here on NT. Don't post the link though or someone else might snatch your good find
smile.gif

Some of the best deals I've gotten were on ebay. Just use common sense when buying. Make sure the buyer has clear marked pictures. If the shoes are not DS, check their fb to make sure they've accurately described shoe conditions in the past. If you're on the fence about a particular seller or shoe, just skip and look for a different pair. It won't take long before you get the hang of it.

If you're not sure if a shoe is legit or not just post a picture here on NT. Don't post the link though or someone else might snatch your good find
smile.gif

Originally Posted by eltouha

i would just buy on niketalk you don't have to worry about fakes and prices are very reasonable

if your talking to me what shoes did you want or what was the price you offered me ? 

if your talking to me what shoes did you want or what was the price you offered me ? 

everyones already said it, but be careful. READ THE DESCRIPTION VERY CAREFULLY. That way paypal can help you out if it's completely wrong or off-description.

everyones already said it, but be careful. READ THE DESCRIPTION VERY CAREFULLY. That way paypal can help you out if it's completely wrong or off-description.

you don't do international, remember?

sorry man 
its too much trouble to ship international

you don't do international, remember?

sorry man 
its too much trouble to ship international

Originally Posted by rareair45

Buying on ebay has higher risk of being frauded/sold fakes than buying from reputible sellers.

so there isn't any reputable sellers on ebay?

if you do your homework and research on the seller  you'll be good.  alot of ebay sellers also seller on here and iss.  just ask whatever necessary questions are needed, READ the entire auction, and use common sense.

Originally Posted by rareair45

Buying on ebay has higher risk of being frauded/sold fakes than buying from reputible sellers.

so there isn't any reputable sellers on ebay?

if you do your homework and research on the seller  you'll be good.  alot of ebay sellers also seller on here and iss.  just ask whatever necessary questions are needed, READ the entire auction, and use common sense.

MAN DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE!!!

GOT THESE ON EBAY..LEGIT SELLER..AND I DO MY HOMEWORK..AND MAKE SURE THEY 100...
pimp.gif

ORDERED ON SAT. GOT THEM TODAY!

MAN DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE!!!

GOT THESE ON EBAY..LEGIT SELLER..AND I DO MY HOMEWORK..AND MAKE SURE THEY 100...
pimp.gif

ORDERED ON SAT. GOT THEM TODAY!

Back
Top Bottom