Is Carmelo Anthony Still Top 10? *Seriously??* 4/8/12

Melo doesn't even score like that anymore. The Knicks team looks like their design to share the rock, even more than before.

He's just having a bad season. That's all.

He may not be top 5 right now, but don't be surprised if he's back to top form next season.

I don't even like Melo either if that matters.

not sure if i posted in this thread earlier but you guys must be non sports playing mofos....

MELO is top ten based on OFFENSIVE talent alone...

rebounds can be 7 per game or so but defensively he can guard anyone if he wants to.... playing D takes away from your legs and he needs his legs in the half court...

LEBRON is a different beast.... he's genetically freaky... non stop energy on both sides..

Lets not even bump the thread when he plays well. Let everybody believe he's not cracking the top 30.

After this once-in-a-generation performance, Melo will finally be shooting over 41% from the field.

Guess the real question is are there 10 players you would choose over Melo if you were starting a team from scratch? I'd say yes.
Lebron

Wade

Kobe

Durant

Paul

Howard

Griffin

Dirk

Williams

Rose

Nash

Love

Wall

Originally Posted by soychulo

Guess the real question is are there 10 players you would choose over Melo if you were starting a team from scratch? I'd say yes.
Lebron

Wade

Kobe

Durant

Paul

Howard

Griffin

Dirk

Williams

Rose

Nash

Love

Wall
roll.gif
roll.gif
#%#+

Lebron

Wade

Kobe

Durant

Paul

Howard

Griffin

Dirk

Williams

Rose

Nash

Love

Wall
Today I would only take those players over Melo

Lebron

Wade

Kobe

Durant

Paul

Howard

Griffin

Dirk

Williams

Rose

Nash

Love

Wall

You want to start a team right now with a 39 year old PG and John Wall?
roll.gif

carmelo-amare-laughing.jpg

The replies on this page..................Some dudes just have no basketball knowledge at all. I hope for an organizations sake none of you ever get close to having a franchise. Stick to Franchise mode on NBA2k. 

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by PMatic

No, but he's still the best scorer in the league.
pimp.gif
So you've never heard of Kobe, Durant, Lebron, etc? 
laugh.gif
Several pages later and it's still over your head. Mad dense.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

He's just having a bad season. That's all.

He may not be top 5 right now, but don't be surprised if he's back to top form next season.

I don't even like Melo either if that matters.

He hurt his wrist, groin, had surgery in the summer, and i think was/ is going through something with Lala. Ill call it a bad season.

But thats just how people are, they get caught up.

During Linsanity i heard people say they wouldnt trade Lin for Rondo ! Not only Knick fans other team fans.

melo is having a bad season, once he get back to how he plays youll hear otherwise

Melo been garbage sure he can score but u can't build a championship around this guy lol he doesn't play D.

Originally Posted by freezuh

Melo been garbage sure he can score but u can't build a championship around this guy lol he doesn't play D.
Watch the next NYK game plehboi. His defense has improved greatly at what just seems like the flip of a switch since Dantoni left.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by PMatic

No, but he's still the best scorer in the league.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Didn't read any page after his response. Saw it, quoted it, posted it. 
Come at me bro. 

So please, enlighten me on whats over my head. Is it sarcasm? Or are there some games that I'm missing out on? Please, shed some light, please save me from being so dense

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif
Didn't read any page after his response. Saw it, quoted it, posted it. 
Come at me bro. 

So please, enlighten me on whats over my head. Is it sarcasm? Or are there some games that I'm missing out on? Please, shed some light, please save me from being so dense

its sarcasm, knicks fans call him the best scorer in the L

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Melo is gonna go off next year and this thread will get bumped.
laugh.gif
Book it!
Next Year? At the rate he is going right now the thread can be laughed at by next week

Back
Top Bottom